- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates*
- With technical support from specialists, ILO units, implement the NIRS outputs and activities for the projects identified above in accordance with donor and ILO requirements.
- Examine and provide technical comments, with support from ILO specialists, on programs, policies and tools dealing with the promotion of sound industrial relations, collective bargaining, social dialogue and effective labour dispute settlement.
- Provide support for strengthening the National IR Commission capacity, including the development of needs analysis research, data/information collection/processing, development/dissemination of annual IR report as required and supporting regular social dialogue.
- Provide support for the development of work plans with participation of MOLISA, Commission’s members and social partners (VCCI, VGCL, Worker Representative Organisations and MOLISA) with regard to the project implementation.
- Work with ILO specialists and other IR practitioners, meetings, seminars and workshops with social partners on legal frameworks, representation of social partners, collective bargaining, social dialogue, labour dispute settlement and other topics as required.
- Plan and implement, under the guidance of Country Director, a strategy for promotion of collective bargaining and social dialogue in a selected number of sectors and localities in close collaboration and regular contacts with government and social partners in those sectors and localities
- Perform, coordinate and report on the project administrative and financial work. This includes making cost estimates and budgets, preparing and checking supporting/justification documents, requesting funds and payments. Seek the most rational use of funds and ensure compliance with established ILO rules and procedures;
- Monitor progress and implementation of work-plans by reviewing, verifying and analyzing the situation and make appropriate actions, draft activity reports, project progress and final reports;
- Prepare and present, in cooperation with specialists, stakeholders, training materials and advocacy tools on social dialogue, collective bargaining and dispute settlement in seminars and other training activities. Maintain close working relationship with all relevant national stakeholders to ensure the smooth and efficient planning and execution of activities in coordination and synergy with ILO-NIRS/NIRF programme approach
- Work with ILO specialists to identify good practice approaches to social dialogue and collective bargaining and dispute settlement as well as identify measures to share and embed good practice, and prepare materials for knowledge production and dissemination.
- Collect the required information and prepare drafts of the news, press releases, official correspondence, briefs, statements and speeches, and other relevant internal and public information material in English, and in Vietnamese; compile relevant materials to promote knowledge sharing within the office, the UN, donors and media
- Under the DWCP framework, closely collaborate with programming unit and other development cooperation projects, particularly NIRF, Better Work, SCORE, EU CSR and others;
- Under the direction of the Country Director, undertake missions to project sites to monitor activities and progress towards the achievement of project outputs related to collective bargaining and social dialogue.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Director of the Country Office.
- Ability to think critically, identify issues and problem solve.
- Ability to conceptualise, plan, coordinate and conduct straight- forward research work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good computer skills including use of standard office applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and able to identify risks.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children