UNDP is looking for a National Safeguard Specialist.
The objective of the GEF PPG is to develop the project concept into a full project: Sustainable Forest and Forest Land Management in Viet Nam’s Ba River basin landscape. The project’s aim is to conserve forest biodiversity and maintain or improve the flow of ecosystem services through sustainable forest management embedded in a coordinated landscape-level approach across Ba River basin.
The National Safeguards Specialist will develop mandatory project Annexes related to application of social and environmental safeguards and support adherence of project development to UNDP’s SESP and specific requirements, as appropriate. Under this working arrangement, the national consultant is expected to support the international consultant the tasks, not limited to follows:
- Preparatory Technical Studies and Reviews (Component A)
- Formulation of the ProDoc, CEO Endorsement Request and Mandatory Annexes as well as project specific annexes (Component B)
- Validation Workshop (Component C)
- Finalized UNDP Social and Environmental Screening (SESP);
- Finalised UNDP Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF);
- Appropriate inputs to the comprehensive Stakeholder Engagement Plan including on consultations with local communities and any Indigenous Peoples or Ethnic Minorities present within the demonstration landscape and preferences and requirements for FPIC; and
- Appropriate inputs to the final UNDP‐GEF project document based on guidance from the PPG Team Leader.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and 2 sample reports in English following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 22 September 2020 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi