SCOPE OF WORK FOR TRANSLATION SERVICE
|Position||National translator (various positions)|
|Project Name:||USAID Sustainable Forest Management|
|Sub-activity codes||126.96.36.199; 188.8.131.52; 184.108.40.206; 1.2.4; 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168; 22.214.171.124; 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52|
|Period of Performance:||12 months (12/2022-12/2023)|
|Application deadline:||17:00 PM Ha Noi Time, 10 December 2022|
- Embrace innovation
- Adapt to, and learn from, challenges
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders
- Nurture commitment, responsibility and ownership
- Prioritize sustainability
- Cultivate participation, social inclusion and gender equity
- Improve and expand community forest management
- Increase conservation-friendly enterprises in forest-dependent communities
- Increase functionality of law enforcement system for forest crimes
- Improve production forest management practices
- Mobilize domestic resources for forest management and protection
- Translate documents from English into Vietnamese (350 words/page)
- Translate documents from Vietnamese into English (350 words/page)
- All documents are translated with high quality, formatting the translation text in accordance with the original documents and templates.
- The translator(s) shall submit the translated documents to RECOFTC through email before the required deadline.
- Work closely with technical staff of Objectives 1/SFM project for clarifications and understanding of technical terms if necessary;
- Minimum of seven (5) years of experience in translation of reports and documents for development project, preferably in forestry sector
- Forestry sector knowledge, especially on community forestry, is an advantage
- Familiar with the use of computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and web based email.
- Fluency in Vietnam and English;
- Vendors are requested to provide the quotations for translation service for various type of documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa.
- The quoted rates for a standard page of 350 words will be established as the fixed rates for all release orders and the total amount for each order will be based on agreed rates & the actual word count of each document.
- The vendors are requested to provide the quotations listed in below table that address the following requirements:
- The quoted services should include personal income tax (PIT);
- The vendors should indicate average turn-around time based on average daily performance;
- The quoted prices should be in Vietnam Dong and fixed for a period of 12 months;
- The vendors shall sign and date their quotation. The quotation should be in PDF format and the below quotation template can be used by the vendors
|No.||Type of service||Unit||
Average turn-around time
for service delivery
|English into Vietnamese translation (350 words per page)||Page||[…] pages/day|
|Vietnamese into English translation (350 words per page)||Page||[…] pages/day|
World Share Corporation Korea
10/02/2023Save Vietnam\'s Wildlife
06/02/2023Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)