Announcement Number: HOCHIMINH-2021-21
Hiring Agency: Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
Position Title: Non-Expendable Supply Clerk - All Interested Applicants
Open Period: 09/27/2021 - 10/11/2021 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
Series/Grade: LE - 0805 5
Salary: USD $10,585
Work Schedule: Full-time - The work schedule for this position is: Full Time 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Duty Location(s): Ho Chi Minh City, VM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info:
- HR Office
The incumbent maintains all non-expendable property records for the Department of State at post using the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS). This includes but is not limited to adding, modifying, transferring and disposal of non-expendable property records. The incumbent is responsible for planning and conducting all inventories of non-expendable property items tracked within ILMS Asset Management. This includes inventory of residences as well as official locations (official residences, offices, etc.). The job holder is responsible for preparing a replacement buying plan of non-expendable property items for the General Service Officer. Employee performs clerical functions related to non-expendable supply functions and generates all required reports relating to non-expendable property.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two (02) years in supply chain, logistics or warehousing, of which at least one-year experience in administrative duty working with English language documents, automatic data processing equipment and computers.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Good working knowledge of supply, warehouse instructions and procedures in general, standard warehouse organization. Must have knowledge of basic bookkeeping and inventory procedures.
Completion of high school (Grade 12) is required.
[please upload diploma as verification of educational requirement]
This may be tested.
- Good Working Knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
- Good Working Knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be meticulous and able to deal with a considerable amount of data entry. Must demonstrate proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and other computer application in warehouse (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.). Must be able to work independently, with extreme precision, and under time constraint. Good organization and planning skills are required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust / Background Investigation clearance.
For more information on how to apply visit the official webpage and the Mission internet site at https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- High school (Grade 12) diploma
- Residency and/or Work Permit (if you are not Vietnamese citizen)
- A proof of citizenship
- Passport copy
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
03/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)