Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”), implementing the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is looking for a qualified local professional to fill the position of
Objective 1 Results Manager (SGB Business Management Capacity Including for Vulnerable Populations)
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Duration of the Activity.
Background: The purpose of the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, including those led by vulnerable populations. With this activity, USAID/Vietnam is supporting Vietnam’s competitiveness: vertically at the policy, market and firm level; and horizontally by working along the entire spectrum of enterprise growth models, from household businesses transforming into registered firms to small firms on the cusp of scaling up. The Activity is comprised of four inter-related Objectives. Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”) is implementing this Activity on behalf of USAID.
Position Objective, Generally Applicable Functions, and Specific Tasks
A. Position Objective: The Objective 1 Results Manager drives Objective 1 technical activities and manages the Objective 1 team to enhance business management capacity of SGBs, including those led by vulnerable populations.
The Objective 1 Results Manager will leverage resources and ongoing efforts of public and private innovation and technology programs across Vietnam to build on and scale successes, including expanding access to innovative skills training, improve access to self-driven assessments and capacity strengthening, facilitating firm-level capacity building, and expand coaching and mentorship networks. The objective is to improve SGB efficiency and productivity that leads to increased revenue, especially for women and vulnerable populations and homebased businesses (HB).
As public and private BDS services improve, the Objective 1 Results Manager can direct interventions for online and offline networks that can enable SGBs and BDSP to interact and explore training and consulting opportunities, using targeted communications.
The Objective 1 Manager will be the catalyst for the Objective 2 team and to share and encourage other objective team members to think about how training and capacity building can extend across all four objectives so everyone play a role in the success of the project.
A critical aspect of the position is to cooperate closely with the Cross-Cutting Teams to ensure the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, Data Collection Coordinator, Communication Specialist, and Gender and Minority Inclusion Specialist are consulted and given opportunities to comment as activities are developed and implemented. Every activity is linked to a performance indicator; therefore, it is important to understand in advance of implementation what is being measured and how it will be measured.
B. General Functions of the Position. The Objective 1 Results Manager shall perform the following general functions:
- Act as a catalyst for all four Objectives and share and encourage other team members to consider how innovation and technology solutions can be promoted across all four objectives;
- Develop and maintain collegial, productive relationships with other project colleagues, USAID, project counterparts, beneficiaries, and subcontractors, Vietnam’s private sector enterprises, non-government organizations, and the Government of Vietnam at all levels, to achieve the Project objectives;
- Effectively liaise and collaborate regularly with other members of the IPS-C team;
- Contribute actively to the development of the Annual Work plan and weekly activities lists;
- Assist the Senior SGB Development Lead to ensure that all scheduling, budgeting, technical, and documentary attributes of the Annual Work Plan, are up to date in the Project’s electronic and hard-copy files;
- Ensure compliance with USAID regulations, the Project administrative and policy manual, and the Annual Project Work Plans;
- Promote close collaboration with the monitoring and evaluation, data collection, gender, communication, training, and other cross-cutting Project teams;
- Conduct all business in a manner that respects local culture and represents the Project and Deloitte professionally;
- Always maintain high ethical standards, avoiding any actual or perceived conflicts of interest;
- Perform all tasks as may be assigned by the Senior SGB Development Lead required to contribute to the achievement of Project goals and objectives.
- Perform all other reasonable tasks requested by the SGB Development Lead or the COP.
- Degree in business, engineering, technology, innovation or relevant field.
- An inquisitive attitude and excessive drive for accomplishing important tasks.
- At least 7 years of experience directly supporting SME growth.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce business solutions and technical approaches to improved market reach.
- Experience managing a team in a complex development environment.
- Adequacy in the English language and experience in written and verbal communications.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV with the Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 on June 11, 2021. Please include three references at the bottom of your CV.
Note: In the subject line please indicate name of the position to which you are applying.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI