As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy.
The GIZ Sustainable Economic Development Cluster is working on behalf of German government with different partners from government and private sector in Vietnam and is implementing the projects in Economic Policy, Sustainable Finance and Digital and Private Sector.
The unit requires a qualified local professional for the position of:
- Office Manager
- Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 2 years, with the possibility of extension
- Daily operational execution of administrative affairs concerning the Director of the Unit including schedule management, drafting documents and presentations, travel, meeting preparation and other tasks
- Organize the Communication and flow of information to and from the Director, within the Cluster, with GIZ office in Vietnam and Overseas and with High Level contacts from public and private sector
- Management of the Office (Materials, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Support the organization of meetings and events at Cluster level
- Support the Visa Processes for the international experts of the Cluster
- Focal contact of the Cluster in the emergency team of GIZ Vietnam
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the management team
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in a similar function in an international environment, experience in a similar position in international development cooperation is an asset
- Strong experience in office management, especially general administration, secretary and logistics
- Proficiency in VISA process is an asset
- Full proficiency in information technologies, especially MS Office
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English; good knowledge of German is an asset
- Excellent management, independently work style, service orientation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive compensation and benefits.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 28th September 2022.
Note: Please state: “Application for Office Manager – SED Cluster” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
USAID Learns - Social Impact
05/10/2022Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact