As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Country Office in Viet Nam is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position:
Officer/ Finance and Accounting Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP for 3 years contract
- Ensuring that financial, accounting administration tasks are executed in accordance with GIZ regulation and standard procedures
- Project and office accounting
- Management of bank and cash of the country office
- Travel expenses calculation and settlement for domestic and international business trips
- Asset management in the country office
- Internal control measures conducted from the country office
- Fund management
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in the area of project accounting and finance
- Working experiences in the development sector is an asset
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing). Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
- Excellent communication and service-oriented advisory skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to discuss with projects about problems; provide critical comments and suggestion for improvement
- Good working knowledge of information technologies (email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office). Knowledge of SAP and/or WINPACCS Accounting would be an advantage
- Experience in working with GIZ, especially in the area of Finance and Accounting would be an advantage
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 7th December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Officer/F&A – GIZ Office Ha Noi” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)