Job Opportunities with USAID Vietnam Saving Species Project
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Saving Species Program is USAID/Vietnam’s flagship implementation vehicle for combating wildlife trafficking and implemented by Tetra Tech in partnership with Vietnam CITES Management Authority of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. The project consists of three tasks:
Task 1: Improve and Harmonize the Legal Framework for Wildlife Crime
This addresses core rule of law and governance weaknesses, supporting trade compliance, increasing clarity regarding overlapping jurisdictions, contradictory or unclear mandates, legal loopholes and weak authorities.
Task 2: Strengthen Wildlife Law Enforcement and Prosecution
Building the capacity of the courts, prosecutors, law enforcement and customs agents, and institutionalizing police and customs countering wildlife trafficking training with particular reference to any new laws and the improved Penal Code.
Task 3: Reduce Consumer Demand for Illegal Wildlife and Wildlife Products
Demand reduction is a primary goal for combating wildlife trafficking (CWT) Activity; it will ultimately contribute to reducing the economic incentive for poachers and traffickers of illicit wildlife.
USAID Saving Species (USS) is recruiting a Vietnamese national short-term position of Operation Intern based in USS project office in Hanoi.
The Operation Intern under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager will provide support to the Operation unit, particularly on the filling system of the project.
Duration: 3 months (from December 2020 to February 2021)
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support logistic arrangement for lodging, transportation, workshop/ training and for other project and operational activities of office.
- Ensure efficient filling, tracking and storing system of incoming and outcoming documents.
- Support inventory/assets management in soft and hard files.
- Photocopy and scan documents.
- Maintain filing of vouchers and other financial documents;
- Translate office and project related documents (English and Vietnamese) if needed;
- Other tasks as needed.
SELECTION CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree;
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English.
- Good literacy with major computer applications.
- Be careful, responsible and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized and respectful of deadlines.
- Open attitude, flexible and eager to learn
All applicants should be Vietnamese citizens. Interested and qualified candidates should email their cover letter, current curriculum vitae (CV) and 3 references to: info@SavingSpeciesVietnam.org. Subject of the email should include “USAID Saving Species” and the name of the position applying for. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Selected candidates will be hired as soon as they are available. Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience.
USAID Saving Species is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented groups.
Deadline for submission of applications: 20 November 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)