The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Saving Species Program is USAID/Vietnam’s flagship implementation vehicle for combating wildlife trafficking and implemented by Tetra Tech in partnership with Vietnam CITES Management Authority of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. The project consists of three tasks:
Task 1: Improve and Harmonize the Legal Framework for Wildlife Crime
This addresses core rule of law and governance weaknesses, supporting trade compliance, increasing clarity regarding overlapping jurisdictions, contradictory or unclear mandates, legal loopholes and weak authorities.
Task 2: Strengthen Wildlife Law Enforcement and Prosecution
Building the capacity of the courts, prosecutors, law enforcement and customs agents, and institutionalizing police and customs countering wildlife trafficking training with particular reference to any new laws and the improved Penal Code.
Task 3: Reduce Consumer Demand for Illegal Wildlife and Wildlife Products
Demand reduction is a primary goal for combating wildlife trafficking (CWT) Activity; it will ultimately contribute to reducing the economic incentive for poachers and traffickers of illicit wildlife.
USAID Saving Species (USS) is recruiting a Vietnamese national short-term position of Operation Intern based in USS project office in Hanoi.
The Operation Intern under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager will provide support to the Operation unit, particularly on the filling system of the project.
Duration: 3 months (from December 2020 to February 2021)
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support logistic arrangement for lodging, transportation, workshop/ training and for other project and operational activities of office.
- Ensure efficient filling, tracking and storing system of incoming and outcoming documents.
- Support inventory/assets management in soft and hard files.
- Photocopy and scan documents.
- Maintain filing of vouchers and other financial documents;
- Translate office and project related documents (English and Vietnamese) if needed;
- Other tasks as needed.
SELECTION CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree;
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English.
- Good literacy with major computer applications.
- Be careful, responsible and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized and respectful of deadlines.
- Open attitude, flexible and eager to learn
All applicants should be Vietnamese citizens. Interested and qualified candidates should email their cover letter, current curriculum vitae (CV) and 3 references to: info@SavingSpeciesVietnam.org. Subject of the email should include “USAID Saving Species” and the name of the position applying for. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Selected candidates will be hired as soon as they are available. Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Subject mail: [USAID Saving Species Project – 112020] Operation Intern – Fullname
USAID Saving Species is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented groups.
Deadline for submission of applications: 20 November 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)