- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates
- Provide a range of administrative and/or operational support services. Contribute to the smooth and efficient functioning of the work unit by evaluating requirements, organizing and carrying out work assignments accordingly and proposing improvements to work processes.
- Provide support for the development and dissemination of communication and information products and services ensuring compliance with applicable standards. Assist senior management with the internal communications in the Office.
- Prepare and review communication and information products for layout and design in compliance with applicable standards.
- Prepare, draft and finalize general and administrative correspondence and undertake quality control of outgoing documents for accuracy of information, grammar, style and compliance with applicable standards. Provide informal translations.
- Maintain the official travel plan of the work unit. Make travel and accommodation arrangements, coordinate visa and security requirements, and process administrative transactions.
- Initiate, process and follow up on HR and finance administrative actions, verifying that information is in compliance with applicable standards. Input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Perform other HR and finance support functions as required. Process arrangements for the arrival and/or departure of staff, including travel, security clearances, visas, transportation of personal affects and other benefits and entitlements and follow up with concerned authorities as appropriate.
- Perform operations for authorizing and effectuating expenditures. Prepare inputs, run reports and extract and compile data to support optimal budget utilization and preparation of programme and budget and workplan documentation.
- Coordinate and provide a range of administrative and financial support for meetings, workshops and other events. Ensure the timely preparation, translation, publication and dissemination of documents; presentations, briefing files and related materials. Take minutes and follow up on implementation of decisions.
- Ensure the work unit's filing systems are maintained, accessible and efficient. Update websites and databases. Gather, consolidate and present information/data on specific topics.
- Keep abreast of changes to administrative rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines and share information with staff, providing further clarification as required. Provide guidance to more junior staff, as required on applicable standards and work procedures.
- Perform and/or coordinate other general administrative duties such as those related to attendance and leave recording, office space, registry, inventory and procurement matters.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Provide and/or coordinate a variety of office and administrative support services to assist the Director with the smooth running of the Office. Keep informed of important events and activities of the Office and inform concerned staff.
- Update and maintain the Director's agenda. Screen and schedule appointments according to urgency and priority. Coordinate requests from high-level visitors and establish briefing programmes. Receive visitors and respond to in-person, telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Review incoming correspondence and requests including of a confidential and sensitive nature and provide background information in anticipation of Director's needs, ensuring important issues are brought to the Director's immediate attention. Prepare and/or review correspondence for the Director's signature, ensuring compliance with applicable standards.
- Ensure effective and timely follow up on requests for information, briefings and other actions, emanating from the office of the Director, liaising with concerned staff as appropriate.
- Maintain contact with and contact lists of ministers, government officials, employers' and workers' organizations, national and/or sub-regional and regional institutions, UN agencies and other international organizations and members of the diplomatic corps.
- As Office focal point for the Talent Management System, support the Director with measures to increase compliance with the different Talent Management System modules, tracking status of compliance of staff in the office and following up with managers and staff as required. Provide guidance and first-level support, escalating more complex issues to the next level, and run reports and follow up as required.
- Knowledge of general office support and operational areas.
- Awareness of the nature of ILO programme and activities.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office and software used for communication purposes.
- Efficiency in providing administrative support for the organization of meetings and other events.
- Ability to search, retrieve and compile information from various sources.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and systems.
- Drafting skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A high degree of discretion with sense of responsibility in dealing with confidential matters.
- Interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)