JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue and Quang Tri. We are seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for a Full time Operations Assistant (OA) based in NPA-RENEW project office in Dong Ha city, QUANG TRI province with travels to Hanoi and/or field offices in provinces as work required.
- The Operations Assistant (OA) shall, under the guidance of the NPA Operations Manager (NPA OM) be responsible for all translation and interpretation of technical and non-technical issues for the program.
- The OA is also responsible for assistance to the NPA OM in operations management and other tasks which may include car driving.
Area of responsibility: The Operations Assistant (OA) is responsible for and must ensure the followings
- Being fully conversant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines/technical terms used in operations.
- Drive for the OM when required.
- Will wear NPA’s uniform and suitable footwear which is provided whilst at work.
- Accompany the NPA OM during all operational visits and meetings/workshops, unless otherwise directed.
- Report to the NPA OM or the Operations Admin Officer at the end of the working day for confirmation of end of duties or further assignments.
- Being a liaison person between the local people, field teams, and the NPA OM.
- Translate accurately and clearly in a firm/confident manner and accurate/on time when required. Never attempt to include his/her own view or ideas into the translation.
- Provide interpretation for training course, meetings, and workshops when required.
- Being based NPA-Renew project office with frequenttravel to the project fields in Hue, Quang Tri, Quang Binh and other locations as required by the needs of work.
- Being required to work reasonable additional hours or after hours or at weekend when necessary to perform his/her duties time to time by the NPA OM. Compensation leave to be taken for the overtime working.
- Any other task or duty as assigned by NPA OM
- Bachelor degree holder
- Fluent in English with 04 skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading)
- A qualified car driving license is desirable
- Experience working as interpreter/ translator with international organizations is a plus
- Good Interpersonal skills with working experience in multinational environment
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Proven ability to work in a team and as individual effectively.
- Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Good skills in IT Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter in English, copies of the Degrees/ Certificates and 03 references to NPA Vietnam via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at NPA-RENEW project office in 185 Ly Thuong Kiet, Kids FirstVillage,Dong HaCity, Quang Tri Province.
The closing date for application is at 4pm on 16th March 2020 with start date as soon as possible in April/ May 2020.
Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)