Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Reported to: Managing Director
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Compensation and Benefits: Subject to negotiation
The Operations Officer is responsible for the organization’s administrative tasks and human resources.
Tasks and responsibilities
The operations officer will be required to perform tasks, but not limited to, as follows:
1. Administrative tasks (30%)
- Manage office supplies and equipment, food & beverages in the office;
- Manage legal papers storage system, including contracts, MOUs, and others;
- Manage IT work of the organization: Security, email system,..
- Be responsible for working with outsourced service units: parking, office cleaning, including signing contracts, performing renewal and payment procedures;
- Work with the governing body, tax, insurance or relevant government agencies on changing and updating legal information of the organization;
- Develop, announce and ensure the implementation of the organization’s regulations and code of conduct.
2. Human resources (60%)
a. Recruitment (20%)
- Develop plan and annual budget for recruitment;
- Perform screenings on resumes and interview candidates;
- Conduct job offer process, negotiate salary and benefits;
- Submit proposal to the management to improve the work quality of employees;
- Be in charge of implementing and managing labor contracts and employee information records.
b. Salary and benefits (20%)
- Build salary scale, salary regulations and allowances according to ranks; welfare policy, insurance policy, and tax payment…
- Carry out registration of personal tax identification numbers, registration of dependents with tax authorities for all employees;
- Build an effective evaluation system for each job position and ranking;
- Plan, develop budget and organize internal events, and periodical health check,
- Maintain a healthy working environment and take care of employees’ health.
c. Training and development (20%)
- Survey training needs and make training plans and annual budget estimates;
- Prepare facilities and equipment for staff training programs and events;
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of training programs conducted;
- Improve and develop the training programs.
3. Others (10%)
- Develop and maintain organizational culture;
- Provide support to program managers on legal issues: advise on issues related to legal documents;
- Work with authorities and law firms to support legal issues related to employees, contracts, organizational issues…
- Recruit volunteers for events and programs when needed. Develop and maintain the volunteers network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant scope of work.
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledgeable with local labor law, social insurance and processes
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Communication skills in writing and speaking
- Problem-solving skills
- Team-work skills
Attitude & Qualities:
- Integrity, honesty, good health, agility and high responsibility in work
- Good analytical and synthesis thinking skill
- All compensations and benefits regulated by Vietnam’s laws;
- Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity;
- Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences;
- Great opportunity to work with reputable partners;
- Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector
- Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes;
- Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad;
- Retreats and fun celebrations with the team.
If you are interested, please click on the following link for more information
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
21/12/2021Save the Children
09/12/2021UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
09/12/2021Save the Children
06/12/2021WHO - World Health Organization
10/12/2021Save the Children
08/12/2021Save the Children
08/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
15/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
08/12/2021Cục Xúc tiến Thương mại - Bộ Công Thương