Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Organisational Development & Strategy Manager - Maternity Cover at London or any existing Save the Children International office location.
This role serves across the different initiatives in this function, overseeing the processes and tools used, and providing management assistance to SCI senior leads. The key responsibilities of this role (detailed below) include the management of performance data and knowledge related to strategy, engagement with our members to strengthen their organisations, development and improvement of Save the Children’s Accountability Framework tool and peer reviews, and establish good relationship with stakeholders across the movement.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong in data analytics and visualisation – and use of management information systems (Excel, PowerBI, Powerpoint at minimum)
- Good project and change management skills (responsible for timeline & key milestones, as well as timely production and communication of deliverables by key project members), following through to ensure progress and deadlines
- Sound judgement and an ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to adopt a pro-active approach to problem solving working closely with both the senior colleagues as required and offering solutions as appropriate.
- Proven ability to work effectively at a senior and international level, gaining trust and confidence with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, fluent in English
- The ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of people at all levels, across different cultures and to act with credibility, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Thorough – takes pride in delivering high quality work and gives a high level of attention to detail.
- Self- motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint, other MS platforms
We can offer circa £40,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline 17 Feb 2022
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam