- Support strategic collaboration, organizational learning, and adaptive management practices in USAID/Vietnam business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts amongst implementers working on common results.
- Design and facilitate effective conversations, retreats, and learning events.
- Support the development and implementation of learning approaches to support evidence-informed decision-making.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders and data visualization.
- Develop a knowledge management sustainability strategy to ensure lessons learned and best practices are stored and shared with USAID, stakeholders, and implementing partners on a regular basis.
- Coordinate knowledge management products, services, approaches and tools.
- Assist USAID and the Learns project in adopting and strengthening knowledge management systems and processes.
- Oversee development and presentation of data for evidence-based learning and decision-making.
- Other responsibilities, as determined by the CLA Director.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in group facilitation, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, learning, and/or knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Experience using knowledge management software and developing and using databases preferable.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts desired.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam