About FAOThe Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) is leading international efforts to overcome hunger and support the development of member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and agriculture. of forestry. FAO's mandate is to raise the level of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, improve the living conditions of rural people and contribute to the growth of the global economy.
About FAO Internship Programme 2023
Are you interested in becoming a part of the highly esteemed FAO Internship Programme 2023? This incredible opportunity enables participants to make a meaningful impact and effect change within their local communities through the program’s challenging and internationally-recognized assignments. Even if financial, cultural, or social circumstances prevent you from leaving your home country, this program remains an unmissable chance to enhance your skills and make a difference. Don’t hesitate to take the first step towards a transformative experience that could alter the course of your future. Join FAO Internship Programme 2023 today.The FAO Internship Programme 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring professionals seeking hands-on experience in the field of international development. The program provides participants with a unique chance to learn from and work alongside some of the world’s top experts in food security and agriculture. With its renowned reputation and global reach, this internship is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on society while building a strong foundation for a future career.
By participating in the FAO Internship Programme 2023, you will gain practical skills and knowledge that will be invaluable throughout your professional journey. You will have access to cutting-edge research and tools, as well as the guidance and mentorship of experienced professionals. Additionally, the program’s diverse and multicultural environment will help you develop your interpersonal skills and build lasting connections with colleagues from around the world.One of the most significant benefits of the FAO Internship Programme 2023 is the flexibility it provides. The program is designed to accommodate participants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests. Whether you are interested in research, policy development, communications, or any other area related to food security and agriculture, this internship offers a broad range of assignments to suit your needs. With the support of FAO’s world-class resources and expertise, you can create a meaningful impact on your community and the world at large.
FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Host Organization: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Gender: Male/Female
- Program Level: Entry level
- Qualification: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Duration: 3-11 months
Benefits of the FAO Internship 2023:
- Financial Coverage: Interns participating in the FAO internship program will be eligible to receive a monthly stipend of approximately $700.
- Practical Experience: The program provides participants with practical experience in a real-world setting. It allows interns to work on projects related to food security and agriculture and build their skills and knowledge.
- Mentorship: Participants receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in their respective fields. The program offers a supportive learning environment to help interns reach their potential and succeed in their careers.
- Networking: Interns have the opportunity to network with professionals and colleagues from around the world. They can build lasting connections and establish themselves in their fields.
- Global Reach: The program has a global reach and operates in several countries worldwide. This enables participants to gain a broad perspective on global food security and agriculture and make a difference in communities across the globe.
- Flexibility: The program is flexible and can accommodate participants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests. It offers a range of assignments related to research, policy development, communications, and other areas related to food security and agriculture.
Eligibility Criteria of the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Candidates must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a bona fide educational institution at the time of application, or recent graduates.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian). Knowledge of a second FAO official language will be considered an asset.
- Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship (i.e. internship should start before the candidate turns 31).
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills, and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment prior to the start of the internship assignment.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, or father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
Selection Criteria for the FAO Internship 2023:
- Motivation: The applicant’s motivation to participate in the FAO Internship Program 2023 and their understanding of the FAO’s mandate and work.
- Proficiency in the official languages of FAO: Candidates for the FAO Internship Program 2023 are required to have a working knowledge of at least one of the FAO’s official languages, including English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian. Proficiency in a second official language is considered an asset.
- Committed to achieving the desired career goals: Successful candidates for the FAO Internship Program 2023 are expected to be committed to achieving their desired career goals and using their experience with the FAO to further their professional development.
How to Apply for the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Visit the FAO’s official website and search for internship vacancies that match your interests and qualifications.
- Review the internship requirements, including eligibility criteria and application documents.
- Prepare the required documents, including a CV, cover letter, academic transcripts, language certificates, letters of recommendation, and identification documents.
- Submit your application through the online application portal provided on the FAO’s official website. Make sure to complete all sections of the application form and upload all required documents.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- The selection process may include a written test and/or an interview, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- If selected, you will receive an offer letter and further instructions on how to prepare for the internship.
- Complete the application form.
- Proof of a recent graduation degree or proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Letter of motivation.
Application Deadline:The application deadline for the FAO Internship Program is not mentioned yet. However, interested candidates are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this valuable opportunity. For detailed information, please click here.
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi