PART-TIME CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Open position: GURUs to provide SRH online and Offline Consultation to Youth
Project: Using Human-centered Design to reduce unintended pregnancy among youth in Vietnam
Vietnam is having the largest youth population in history with 22 million people aged 10-24, accounting for 25% of the total population. This increase in the youth population is accompanied by drastic changes in social values, norms and sexual behaviors. Trends suggested that Vietnamese unmarried female youths are having sex at earlier ages compared to previous generations, resulting in an increase in unwanted pregnancy especially in urban areas. It is estimated that more than 10% of unmarried women aged 15-24 has at least one unintended pregnancy. Unintended pregnancy may lead to negative consequences, such as abortion (both safe and unsafe), early drop-out, family alienation, or poverty.
Youth Facilitators of PSI has initiated Love Voyage Network – Hanh Trinh Yeu, which is a comprehensive ecosystem providing a safe, undetectable, and non-judgmental space with all the conveniences and information for youths to actively and confidently make decisions relating to love, sex and sexual reproductive health (SRH).
The ecosystem of Love Voyage – Hanh Trinh Yeu includes:
- Event “Love Voyage: a series of interactive online/offline events in campuses for youth organized in collaboration with universities and youth clubs in Hanoi that aims to provide systematic and accurate information on contraception, safe and satisfying sex integrated in love and dating topics for young travelers prior to their love voyage.
- Product “Exit Door”: The Exit Door is an “insurance for love”, which is safe, friendly, and undetectable kit that you and your partner should have prior to Love Voyage and reduce all the risks simultaneously. The kit is designed to suit the needs, choices, and youth friendly. There are two kits: Beginner (with condoms and emergency contraceptive pill) and Advanced (with condom only). With stylish and undetectable packaging, you will not have to be shy when asking for and purchasing these kits at our youth-friendly pharmacies.
- “GURU” team is consisted experts from multiple fields of public health, counselling, SRH, sex education, and safe sex, as well as YouTubers and Facebookers of high influence to youths. “Guru” are important chains in connecting and interacting with youth population via online promotion on the potential of the ecosystem on their social media platforms.
PSI/VN would like to recruit a group of 5 GURU who will accompany with the project between February 2021 and June 2022. More details in vacancy announcement (VA) - attached.
Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com no later than February 20, 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)