Thang Long English and Vocational Training School is one of the projects fully funded by Saigon Children's Charity CIO (saigonchildren), a UK registered charity works exclusively in Vietnam. Working in partnership with the Education and Training Bureau of District 4, Thang Long English and Vocational Training school provides free of charge English, Soft skills, and Computer skills to disadvantaged children and young people from the most disadvantaged families in District 4, which prepare them for reasonable, well-paid and stable employment in growth sectors of the economy in the long run.
Thang Long English and Vocational Training School, which is located in District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, is now seeking qualified candidates to fill a position as part-time teacher of English as a foreign language.
We require candidates who have a passion for teaching English, and would like the opportunity to support disadvantaged children and young adults through our free evening and weekend classes.
The school uses a modern teaching approach, with a strong focus on speaking and pronunciation. For more information, please visit: http://thanglongschool.org/
We will consider all applications on merit but a university degree, teaching qualifications and relevant teaching experience are desirable.
- Providing high quality teaching sessions to the students;
- Ensuring the solid improvement of students in learning the language;
- Participating in certain extra activities of the school providing that these activities are appropriate and within the time frame.
- Experience in teaching a variety of class levels;
- Ability to work with vulnerable and disadvantaged young people;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willing to join continuous upgrading training sessions to improve teaching skills.
- A University Degree in teaching English;
- At least two-year experience in teaching English;
- A qualification in English Language Teaching.
- On-going professional development provided by international experts from highly reputable language teaching organisations
- Modern teaching methodology
Monday and Wednesday, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Contact and Deadline
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ms. Thuy Hang at email@example.com by 16th April 2021.
This position is for Vietnamese only.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thang Long School operates an active Child Protection Policy and is an equal opportunities employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy