- Organisation Name: Saigon Children's Charity CIO (saigonchildren)
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Minimum Experience: 2 years
- Application Deadline: 15/12/2023
BackgroundThang Long English and Vocational Training School is one of the projects fully funded by Saigon Children's Charity CIO (saigonchildren), a UK registered charity works exclusively in Vietnam.
Working in partnership with the Education and Training Bureau of District 4, Thang Long English and Vocational Training school provides free of charge English, Soft skills, and Computer skills to disadvantaged children and young people from the most disadvantaged families in District 4, which prepare them for reasonable, well-paid and stable employment in growth sectors of the economy in the long run.Thang Long English and Vocational Training School, which is located in District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, is now seeking qualified candidates to fill a position as part-time teacher of English as a foreign language.
We require candidates who have a passion for teaching English, and would like the opportunity to support disadvantaged children and young adults through our free evening and weekend classes.The school uses a modern teaching approach, with a strong focus on speaking and pronunciation.
For more information, please visit: http://thanglongschool.org/We will consider all applications on merit but a university degree, teaching qualifications, and relevant teaching experience are desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and professional development programme run by teachers from the best private language schools in HCMC.
- Providing high-quality teaching sessions to the students;
- Ensuring the solid improvement of students in learning the language;
- Participating in certain extra activities of the school providing that these activities are appropriate and within the time frame.
- Experience in teaching a variety of class levels;
- Ability to work with vulnerable and disadvantaged young people;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willing to join continuous upgrading training sessions to improve teaching skills.
- A University Degree in teaching English;
- At least two-year experience in teaching English;
- A qualification in English Language Teaching.
- On-going professional development provided by international experts from highly reputable language teaching organisations
- Modern teaching methodology
Class timeMonday – Saturday: 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
Contact and Deadline
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Ms. Thuy Hang at email@example.com by 15th December 2023. This position is for Vietnamese only. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Thang Long School operates an active Child Protection Policy and is an equal opportunities employer.
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer