- Providing high quality teaching sessions to the students;
- Ensuring the solid improvement of students in learning the language;
- Participating in certain extra activities of the school providing that these activities are appropriate and within the time frame.
- Experience in teaching a variety of class levels;
- Ability to work with vulnerable and disadvantaged young people;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willing to join continuous upgrading training sessions to improve teaching skills.
- A University Degree in teaching English;
- At least two-year experience in teaching English;
- A qualification in English Language Teaching.
- On-going professional development provided by international experts from highly reputable language teaching organisations
- Modern teaching methodology
Class time:Monday and Wednesday, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Contact and DeadlinePlease submit resume and cover letter to Ms. Thuy Hang at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2020. This position is for Vietnamese only. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thang Long School operates an active Child Protection Policy and is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)