SCOPE OF WORK
Part-time Field Officer
“Private Sector Engagement in Public Health Emergency Response – PEPHER”
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has been spreading rapidly at global level, Government of Vietnam has been praised by many international organization and foreign friends with its comprehensive efforts to prevent and fight against the pandemic. Most of previous efforts have been focused on public sector and in Hanoi, where more than 50% of cases were from, while private sector and neighboring provinces are not yet engaged. Recently, health facility pharmacies in the city are required to report all customers who purchase medicine for cold, fever, and cough. But there is lack clear protocol, training as well as support for private sector to do so. Also, private providers lack personal protective equipment (gloves, medical mask, hand sanitizer, etc.) and necessary medical devices for screening (digital thermometer). Thus, both private health providers and their clients are vulnerable to this pandemic.
With PSI’s experience motivating private sector (pharmacies and private clinics) to participate in malaria surveillance and control as well as social behavior change, PSI can utilize these experiences of those potential channels to implement a project named “Private Sector Engagement in Public Health Emergency Response – PEPHER” in Vietnam to support the above-mentioned targeted beneficiaries. In order to effectively implement the project works, Population Services International (PSI) is looking for a field officer who in charge of Pharmacies networks activities and engagement in Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Ha Nam and Bac Ninh provinces.
Scope of Work
This position will report to PSI Field Supervisor, PSI Program Manager and work closely with other departments to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Conduct mapping data and need assessment of pharmacy network in 4 project provinces.
- Conduct medical detailing visits to affiliated pharmacies in which, Field Officer will i) check stock & availability of hygiene products; ii) provide onsite support for pharmacy to use Zalo reporting system and (iii) place/monitor placement of BCC materials.
- Provide support, encourage, and engage pharmacies network to report all customers who purchase medicine for cold, fever, and cough.
- Other related tasks required by direct supervisor
Contract duration and key deliverables
- Duration: June 2020 to April 2021 (11 months) with possibility of extension
- Type of contract: Part-time consultancy and up to 12 working days per month
- Key deliverables:
- # pharmacies enrolled and signed agreement in overall program and
- # pharmacies enrolled in case investigation
- % affiliated pharmacies receive detailing visit
- % Reporting rate of affiliated pharmacies
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales or provider engagement
- Excellent in communication, negotiation and engagement skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese for the purpose of engagement and reporting
- Willingness for intensive travel in 4 project provinces
Pending on candidate’s experience, the gross rate can be up to: USD 25/day
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) to HR Department, PSI Vietnam; Address: 11th floor, VINAFOR Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai BaTrung, Hanoi; or through email: email@example.com by 4 June 2020. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
13/07/2020World Bank Group
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE
17/07/2020Plan International Vietnam
18/07/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
06/07/2020Department of Global Communications
01/08/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
10/07/2020Conciliation Resources (CR)
26/07/2020Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Business Transformation and Accountability Division
05/08/2020Department of Safety and Security