Scope of Work for Part-time Field Supervisor
Private Sector Engagement in Public Health Response PEPHER Project
Government of Vietnam has been praised by many international organizations and foreign friends for its comprehensive efforts to prevent and fight against COVID-19. However, most of previous efforts have focused only on public sector and in Hanoi, where more than 50% of cases were from. Private sector and neighboring provinces are not yet engaged.
Recently, private health facilities have been requested to report all customers who purchase medicine for cold, fever, and cough. But there lacks clear protocol, training as well as support for private sector to do so. Also, private providers often do not have adequate personal protective equipment (gloves, medical mask, hand sanitizer, etc.) and necessary medical devices for screening (digital thermometer) putting both these providers and their clients in risk of getting COVID-19. Thus, the Private Sector Engagement in Public Health Response (PEPHER) project was designed to increase private sector’s participation in minimizing COVID-19 incidence in Vietnam through promoting preventive measures and strengthening national surveillance systems.
PSI/Vietnam is looking for a part-time Field Supervisor to oversee private health provider engagement in 4 project provinces (Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Ha Nam & Bac Ninh).
Scope of Work
This position will report to PSI Program Manager and work closely with other departments to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Collect and review mapping data and need assessment of private health facilities conducted by project partner’s health workers or Field Officer
- Conduct medical detailing visits to affiliated pharmacies in which, Field Supervisor will i) check stock & availability of hygiene products; ii) provide onsite support for pharmacy to use Zalo reporting system and (iii) place/monitor placement of BCC materials.
- Train and ensure part-time Field Officer fully understand and correctly conduct medical detailing use reporting system
- Set targets and schedules for Field Officer to ensure each of 2,500 affiliated pharmacies receives at least 1 medical detailing visit
- Oversee distribution of project commodities, promotional materials, and hygiene products in accordance to approved distribution scheme
- Select, propose and maintain a network of 100 highly committed pharmacies which will participate in case surveillances.
Contract duration and key performance indicators
- Duration: June 2020 to April 2021 (11 months) with possibility of extension
- Type of contract: Part-time consultancy and up to 12 working days per month
- Key deliverables:
- # pharmacies enrolled and signed agreement in overall program and
- # pharmacies enrolled in case investigation
- % affiliated pharmacies receive detailing visit
- % Reporting rate of affiliated pharmacies
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales or provider engagement
- Excellent in communication, negotiation and engagement skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese for the purpose of engagement and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of field officers
- Willingness for intensive travel in 4 project provinces
Pending on candidate’s experience, the gross rate can be up to: USD 50/day
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) to HR Department, PSI Vietnam; Address: 11th floor, VINAFOR Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai BaTrung, Hanoi; or through email: email@example.com by 4 June 2020. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
13/07/2020World Bank Group
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE
17/07/2020Plan International Vietnam
18/07/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
06/07/2020Department of Global Communications
01/08/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
10/07/2020Conciliation Resources (CR)
26/07/2020Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Business Transformation and Accountability Division
05/08/2020Department of Safety and Security