- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
- Reviewing finance and accounting vouchers to ensure all expenditures are justified and substantiated adequately.
- Reviewing the payroll calculations and employee travel advances before processing (including PIT and Insurance).
- Ensuring bank and cash accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Reviewing project expenses input into ABACUS (GHSC-PSM’s accounting system).
- Ensuring payments correspond with all rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Performing other tasks as directed by Operations and HR Manager.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or other relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in program administrative and finance management;
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs;
- In depth knowledge of the operating environment and employment regulations in Vietnam;
- Results-oriented professional capable of achieving targets and goals set in cooperation with the client, counterparts, and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team;
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English is required
- The expected level of effort is 5-10 days per month. Duration of assignment will be through project close-out, which is currently anticipated to be November 2020.
- The Finance Specialist will report directly to the Operations and HR Manager.
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ