USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE OF WORK
Chemonics International seeks a part-time Finance Specialist (based in Hanoi, Vietnam) to support USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project
TITLE: Part-time Finance Specialist
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Vietnam
Background: The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The Part-time Finance Specialist will be responsible for reviewing all finance transactions for accuracy and completeness, and assisting with other finance related tasks for the GHSC-PSM project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing finance and accounting vouchers to ensure all expenditures are justified and substantiated adequately.
- Reviewing the payroll calculations and employee travel advances before processing (including PIT and Insurance).
- Ensuring bank and cash accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Reviewing project expenses input into ABACUS (GHSC-PSM’s accounting system).
- Ensuring payments correspond with all rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Performing other tasks as directed by Operations and HR Manager.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or other relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in program administrative and finance management;
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs;
- In depth knowledge of the operating environment and employment regulations in Vietnam;
- Results-oriented professional capable of achieving targets and goals set in cooperation with the client, counterparts, and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team;
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English is required
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
- The expected level of effort is 5-10 days per month. Duration of assignment will be through project close-out, which is currently anticipated to be November 2020.
- The Finance Specialist will report directly to the Operations and HR Manager.
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Send electronic submissions to email@example.com by February 28th, 2020 with only “Part-time Finance Specialist” in the subject line. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factorsCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam