- Manage and act as the lead focal point for the work on the Commission on the Status of Women, the UN General Assembly, and other ad hoc initiatives;
- Design, plan and implement IG processes, with inputs from other colleagues, including registration, liaising with UN Secretariat, and communication with civil society;
- Facilitate Member States – CSO consultations;
- Facilitate active participation of civil society in CSW annual sessions and other high level meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with civil society networks globally;
- Represent UN Women/Civil Society Division in the UN system wide NGO focal point initiatives;
- Represent UN Women in conferences, panel-discussions, presentations etc.;
- Coordinate the Division’s work to strengthen the linkages between the global, regional and national women’s movements and normative processes, including through systems of regular outreach both internally and externally;
- Liaise and consult with UN Women Thematic Advisors, Geographic Sections and field-level Offices, as well as leading practitioners and counterparts from civil society and UN sister agencies to ensure civil society’s voice is articulated in the inter-governmental processes.
- Develop the annual workplan for the Division with inputs from colleagues;
- Monitor the implementation of the Annual workplan and escalate issues as needed;
- Develop and coordinate the Division’s Budget(s) in partnership with the Finance support staff and ensure a regularly updated budget review system;
- Serve as focal point for the Division’s Risk Register.
- Manage the development and updating of the Division’s database of civil society partners, ensuring research into new and better ways of data management, outreach, security and typology;
- Coordinate knowledge management and serve as the KM focal point for the division in the UN Women KM network;
- Review evaluations and technical reports to document lessons learned and recommendations for knowledge sharing within the Division.
- Develop and implement resource mobilization initiatives;
- Write project proposals and prepare donor reports as required.
- Provide any other support as required by supervisor.
- Timely coordination of quality inputs to CSW and other intergovernmental initiatives as per the workplan and scope;
- Timely development and updating of quality AWP and budget initiatives as per workplan and scope;
- Timely technical support to civil society contributions to the intergovernmental processes;
- Partnerships with civil society networks developed and maintained;
- Knowledge materials developed and disseminated.
- Respect for Diversity.
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Effective Communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Leading by Example.
- Strong partnership development skills;
- Knowledge of the UN context and the role of the UN and its agencies, funds and programmes, including in the area of gender equality and human rights, highly desirable;
- Strong networking, team building, organizational, communication, public speaking and inter-personal skills;
- Excellent writing and editorial skills in English;
- Capacity to work with diverse partners including governments, civil society, women's groups, UN entities and donors;
- Ability to manage for results, by translating strategy into achievable plans, with established priorities and ability to monitor and introduce adjustments. Self-starter and self-resourcefulness major assets;
- Ability to effectively represent UN Women in external fora, including United Nations inter-agency initiatives;
- Strong understanding of gender equality and women’s empowerment;
- Ability to contribute to teamwork.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in international affairs, human rights, gender/women's studies, communications, and/or development; a first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant national/international working experience in international development;
- Management experience in a global multicultural setting;
- Experience in project approvals, management and monitoring an asset;
- Experience in inter-agency/multi-actor collaboration highly desirable;
- Experience in the United Nations, a governmental, other multilateral or civil society organization highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Working knowledge of the other UN official working language is highly desirable.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children