Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the following positions:
Partnership and Fundraising Communications Officer, based in Ho Chi Minh City
What you will need to be a good fit:
- A university degree in Marketing Communications / Marketing / Journalism, Business, partnerships/fundraising or relevant field
- 5 years of work experience in communication and marketing accountabilities
- Experience in collateral production, marketing and PR activities, and project management
- Effective research and writing skills
- Understanding of the charity sector, fundraising and supporter relationship management and a proven track record in marketing and/or fundraising within the charity and/or private sectors, including substantial experience in brand response marketing are advantages
How to apply:
Here are the link for detailed job description
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 24th September 2020: [WWF – 092020] Fundraising Communications Officer – Full name
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children
05/02/2021Teach For Vietnam
Contract Package: Purchase Pick up Car for Biodiversity Conservation in Central Annamites through Ecosystem Protection and Land ManagementWWF
22/01/2021The Consulate General of the Netherlands