- Position: Partnership Officer
- Location: Lao Cai
- Review partners’ advance requests, financial reports and procurement packages;
- Ensure that partners are well aware of and comply with SCI policy and procedure, alert budget holders on compliance issues;
- Ensure donor/ SCI regulations and financial, fraud awareness policies and procedures are clearly communicated to partner staff, they are well understood and all activities meet donor/ SCI requirements;
- Monitor partners’ settlements and advances, report to Line Manager of any issues;
- Participate in investigation team and be the focal point to alert partners of fraud signals as appropriate;
- Participate in program meetings and partners’ meeting.
- Conduct periodical finance visit to partners in order to ensure compliance is followed by partners;
- Maintain and update partners’ finance visit schedule, making this schedule feasible and efficient;
- Facilitate the external audit conducted at the Lao Cai office and partners’ office if any;
- Support Finance Manager in drafting responses to auditors’ findings in the field;
- Implement and follow up the implementation of auditors’ recommendations.
- Provide induction training on partners’ financial guidelines to new SC staff;
- Provide fresh and refresh finance and fraud awareness trainings to partners to enable them to well follow SCI and donor financial requirements.
- Take part in the process of partner selection and lead on conducting partners’ assessment afterward if required; specifically in charge of financial part of partners’ assessment;
- Strict control done over the assests and equipments delivered to partner by conducting regular asset check trips to fields;
- Contribute/provide inputs to the process of policy/guideline updates.
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field;
- Experience in accounting, finance management with NGOs/INGOs/Development sector;
- Good organization, communication and facilitation skills;
- Experience with government counterparts and community-based programs;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office and other communications applications;
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel to the field.
- Field-based working experience with ethnic minorities
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)