The European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) is a French non-governmental organization founded in 1988 and operating in the field of social and economic development in partnership with local institutions in the countries where it has been involved.
IECD bases its actions on a comprehensive approach to a person. We do this as we believe that well educated people, on an academic, technical, social and human level, will build not only a better community for themselves and their family, but also for their community and for society as a whole. IECD encourages the youth, parents, professionals and locally-based development actors to play a responsible and active civic role.
IECD’s main sectors of action are vocational training and professional integration, assistance to micro and small enterprises and access to education and health for the most vulnerable. In Vietnam IECD runs 4 projects: Support to Small and Micro enterprises with a specific focus on street vendors, 2 Social Training Enterprises in Bakery and Pastry based in HCMC and Hue and a Vocational Training Program in Electricity and Automotive.
Under the supervision of ASSET-H&C project manager, the partnership officer will support the association in increasing its impact by developing new partnerships with organizations that share the same objective of supporting vulnerable populations.
Two kinds of partnerships are particularly considered:
- With organizations that could contribute their expertise or resources to ASSET-H&C network and would consequently support the network in continuously improving the quality of service provided to its members.
- With organizations that would benefit from the expertise of ASSET-H&C. Through such collaboration the network could impact more beneficiaries.
The partnership officer will mainly focus on the following tasks:
- Capacity Building in a variety of fields(E.g., Environmental sustainability, gender, social entrepreneurship, …).
Support activities aimed at consolidating the expertise of ASSET-H&C and its members to help leverage such expertise beyond the network.
Create training content to strengthen capacities among ASSET-H&C members that could subsequently be used with partners, beyond the network.
Coordinate the delivery of capacity building activities for members and subsequently for partners beyond the network.
- Partnership development and management
- Support the development and operationalization of a partnership strategy aimed at increasing the association’s impact through collaborations with and the capacity building of third organizations. This includes:
- Explore, identify, map, and maintain an active watch of prospective partners
- Assess partners’ needs and expectations and opportunities for ASSET-H&C to address them
- Negotiate, establish, and formalize the partnership
- Implement the partnership
- Facilitate and address partners’ feedback and concerns
- Review existing partnership and nurture the relationship to make it evolve and give way to additional collaborations
- Develop a service offer for partners
- Contribute to creating an ecosystem of support by promoting opportunities for mutual learning between ASSET-H&C members and partners.
- Visibility related to partnerships
- Support visibility activities aimed at promoting ASSET-H&C expertise and capacity building services (E.g., presentations, articles, publication, social media posts, events, etc.)
- Represent the network at events if appropriate
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Client Orientation: display exceptional listening and analytical skills to understand partners’ needs and concerns and ability to respond promptly and effectively to these needs.
- Strong interest in sustainability related issues (environment, gender, inclusion, etc.)
- Research skills
- Experience producing training material, experience with digital learning would be great asset
- Proven superior written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to give presentations to a range of different people
- Autonomy and good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
- Critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- For Vietnamese nationals only
Education: bachelor’s degree preferably in business management, development studies, communications, or related field
Experience: A minimum of two years of experience in managing partnership, preferably in NGO context.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Salary: according to profile and work experience
- Start: as soon as possible
Please send your resume & cover letter in English to Sophie.email@example.com
Subject mail: [IECD - 072021] Partnership Officer - Fullname
DEADLINE 31 July 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam