- Position: Partnership Officer
- Location: Lao Cai
- Review partners’ advance requests, financial reports and procurement packages
- Ensure that partners are well aware of and comply with SCI policy and procedure, alert budget holders on compliance issues
- Ensure donor/ SCI regulations and financial, fraud awareness policies and procedures are clearly communicated to partner staff, they are well understood and all activities meet donor/ SCI requirements
- Monitor partners’ settlements and advances, report to Line Manager of any issues
- Participate in investigation team and be the focal point to alert partners of fraud signals as appropriate
- Participate in program meetings and partners’ meeting
- Conduct periodical finance visit to partners in order to ensure compliance is followed by partners;
- Maintain and update partners’ finance visit schedule, making this schedule feasible and efficient;
- Facilitate the external audit conducted at the Lao Cai office and partners’ office if any;
- Support Finance Manager in drafting responses to auditors’ findings in the field;
- Implement and follow up the implementation of auditors’ recommendations.
- Provide induction training on partners’ financial guidelines to new SC staff;
- Provide fresh and refresh finance and fraud awareness trainings to partners to enable them to well follow SCI and donor financial requirements;
- Take part in the process of partner selection and lead on conducting partners’ assessment afterward if required; specifically in charge of financial part of partners’ assessment.
- Strict control done over the assets and equipments delivered to partner by conducting regular asset check trips to fields
- Contribute/provide inputs to the process of policy/guideline updates;
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field;
- Experience in accounting, finance management with NGOs/INGOs/Development sector.
- Good organization, communication and facilitation skills;
- Experience with government counterparts and community-based programs;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office and other communications applications;
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel to the field.
- Field-based working experience with ethnic minorities
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children