PATH Strategic Partnerships Fellow
Job Title: PATH Strategic Partnerships Fellow Location: Hanoi, Vietnam Division: Partnerships Development, Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The PATH Fellowship program aims to attract and develop Global Health and Development expertise of early to mid-career professionals. In 2020, we will be recruiting for a 12-month fellow in Vietnam, as part of our South East Asia hub, which works across Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Indonesia. The fellow will be responsible for supporting the development, expansion, and maintenance of the South East Asia business development action plan, building strategic public-private partnerships, and contributing to and managing proposals and other funding requests. This fellowship position requires collaboration and strong working relationships across all divisions at PATH with a focus on generating long-term, high-impact partnerships. At the same time, the fellow will be provided with opportunities for professional development and mentorship. This position will be part of PATH Partnerships Development team and will contribute to a growing portfolio of high impact health interventions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to and update the regional business development action plan, including conducting donor and competitor landscaping, analysis of PATH’s competitive advantage and tracking of opportunities.
- Attract and develop a portfolio of funders to support PATH’s enterprise and programming needs in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia.
- Proactively research, approach, and secure mutually beneficial partnerships that advance our mission of improving global health.
- Contribute to PATH’s thought leadership internally and externally on innovative fundraising models.
- Manage the development of concept notes, proposals and other fundraising efforts.
- Support program design in the proposal phase, as and when needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred.
- At least 1 – 5 years of work experience in business development, strategy/business consulting or relationship building.
- Ability to build authentic relationships with diverse stakeholders including leaders from government, corporations, foundations, and other NGOs
- Strong capabilities in gathering information, synthesizing, and crafting compelling and relevant collaboration or funding requests with partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong working knowledge of global public health issues preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills and a client-centered approach to opportunities.
- Resourceful and tenacious, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment on a team that is central to PATH’s growth strategy.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to proactively identify opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and enthusiasm for, PATH’s global mission and programs.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management databases.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and as self-starter.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link (https://bit.ly/33hXMDD) or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/PATHs Fellowship Opportunities). Deadline for applications: December 25, 2020
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from a @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy