World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV People and Culture Manager – 01 position
- Work base: Ha Noi
- Deadline for application: 07 June 2020
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on WV Vietnam’s career page:
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 18,000,000 (in FY19) with funding from 14 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non Sponsorship PNS/Grants (30%). WVV employs about 420 staff, of which more than 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Hung Yên, Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s APs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s AP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
People and Culture (P&C) Department aims to attract, retain and develop committed talents as well as cultivate the organizational culture of agility and innovation to support the realization of WV Vietnam’s strategy FY18-22.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To manage and guide the team of PnC Officers in undertaking all PnC functions including recruitment, employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, staff care, employee engagement, HR information management.
- To add values to the PnC Strategic Functions including Organizational Development and Culture, Leadership Development and Succession Planning, HR Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with WV Partnership P&C standards and effectively support the implementation of WVV’s national strategy.
- Facilitate workforce planning (short term and long term) to support the implementation of WV national strategy, annual business plans within the approved admin costs (admin ratio).
- Provide technical coaching and support to the PnC Officers including revising and preparing Job Descriptions to ensure that qualified candidates are sourced, selected and hired through the standard recruitment process.
- Facilitate recruitment processes and coordinate onboarding/ orientation for key roles.
II. Employment and Employee Relations
- Facilitate staffing changes including job rotation, relocation, promotion, secondment, additional responsibilities, etc. in close cooperation and consultation with line managers and concerned department directors/heads, which enables staff professional growth and career development.
- Support in strengthening WV’s Christian identity and values and improving employee engagement.
- Supervise and support the team to ensure that all legal requirements and staff benefits including Personal Income Tax (PIT), compulsory social insurance, personal accident and life insurance, health check-up, leaves, trade union benefits, long-term service recognition, etc. are administered in a professional and timely manner, in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and WVV’s HR policies.
- Handle staff grievances and disciplinary action processes in consultation with the P&C Director and line managers following Vietnam Labor Code, and WVV’s HR policy and principles.
- Regularly track the legal changes including Labor Code and related laws (Insurance, PIT, Trade Union, etc.) to propose appropriate revision for WVV’s HR policy for National Staff/ Micro Finance Branches and expatriate staff.
- Supervise the team to ensure that all P&C information including personal information/documents, contracts and appendices, policies sign-off, performance and training records, etc. is properly recorded both in personal files (hard copy) and on Our People (computerized automated HRIS).
- Prepare reports and provide PnC information/statistics to internal and external stakeholders as requested.
- Ensure the direct reports are able to communicate effectively with line managers and staff on PnC related policies, procedures, practices and other P&C messages.
- In collaboration with line managers, create and maintain a conducive working environment where staff enjoy wellbeing as well as are highly motivated to make valuable contribution to the organization.
- In consultation with PnC Director, facilitate follow up actions of Our Voice Survey (staff engagement survey) to improve staff and organizational well being. Support the implementation of the action plan in cooperation with the concerned directors.
III. Partnering for Performance (Performance Management)
- Provide ongoing support to line managers to implement the Partnering for Performance (WV’s performance management approach and process) for all staff, ensuring SMART goals set, quarterly check-ins, ongoing coaching and timely feedback are provided to employees by line managers.
- Equip line managers with relevant skills to inspire high performance, support career development and address poor performance in a timely and professional manner.
- Build the capacity of direct reports, develop their performance.
IV.Learning & Development
- Assess and identify competency gaps against competency frameworks for key roles.
- Provide coaching/ support and tools to line managers to conduct talent review, identify second liners for key roles, develop/ update their talent profiles, conduct career conversations and facilitate their career development.
- Support the PnC Director in developing and delivering learning and development activities that help close employees competency and skill gaps as identified in Individual Development Plans and talent profiles.
- Use all available resources (in house trainers, WVI regional office’s programs, WVI online learning, consultancy, Core Competencies etc.) as well as a blended learning approach including Webinar, simulation, coaching, mentoring, etc. to support the development of leaders and potential successors.
- Track learning application and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of learning and development activities/ activities to justify the ROI.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field or qualification in Organizational development
- Degree in Human Resource Management
Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR functions such as recruitment, employment, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organization development.
- Thorough understanding of Vietnamese labour law and practices
- Good understanding about humanitarian industry and INGO operation
- Good understanding of WVV’s operation and its programs
- Ability and skills to support the development of staff and leaders to meet and exceed the competencies required to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken communications skills in English and Vietnamese
- Well-organized work style and sound process management skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organizational records.
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage staff’s performance
- Willingness to support/subscribe to the ethos and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
- A minimum of 5-year relevant working experience.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture Department -World Vision International – Vietnam Address: 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.118)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/06/2020The Embassy of Denmark
20/06/2020Save the Children
16/06/2020USAID LinkSME Project
14/06/2020USAID LinkSME Project
14/06/2020US Embassy Hanoi
09/06/2020US Embassy Hanoi
Tư vấn viên thực hiện hoạt động xây dựng và thể chế hóa “Quy trình thực hiện mô hình Thúc đẩy sự tham gia của trẻ em trong Ban giám sát cộng đồng”Trung tâm Phát triển Nông thôn miền Trung (CRD)
Consultant to Develop the Process and Support the Implementation of the Model "Child centered Social Accountability" - Deadline extendedCRD
Consultant to Find Coffee Market and Assess the Opportunities for Development of High Quality Coffee ShopsCARE International
08/06/2020Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)