Job DescriptionTo assist to facilitate standard recruitment processes in an effective, timely and transparent manner.
- Title: People and Culture Volunteer
- Reports to: Senior People and Culture Officer
- Location: Hanoi Office
- Working Time: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
- Duration: 3 months, tentatively from 25 September 2023 to 22 December 2023 (subject to renew upon the Volunteer’s performance and WVV’s needs)
- Deadline for application: September 20th, 2023
BackgroundWorld Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision (WV) serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has been funded from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 93% are Vietnamese nationals.
WVV is operating in 13 provinces including: Ha Noi, Dien Bien, Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, Dak Nong. WVV’s Area Program (AP) usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.In upcoming 3 months, there will be numerous recruitments opened in WVV. Thus, People and Culture (P&C) team is recruiting 1 Volunteer to support in Talent Acquisition.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advertising vacancies on different channels including social media and professional networks
- Conducting phone screening and collecting Pre-Screening Questionnaires
- Shortlisting and recommending candidates for interviews
- Arranging interviews including logistics preparation
- Filling supporting documents at both soft and hard copies
- Conducting recruitment steps on Workday in parallel
- Other tasks as assigned by P&C Senior Officer/Officer as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes required
- Final-year students or graduate in any field, preferably in the field of human resources management and business administration.
- Good at English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Careful, well-organized, efficient
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to support for vision, mission and core values of World Vision in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
How to applyFor detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on attached file or following page: People and Culture Volunteer - World Vision Viet Nam
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application on the website or email to: WVV_Recruitment@wvi.orgKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/10/2023US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children