We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy/ Tổ chức TNTGVN đang tìm kiếm các ứng viên cho vị trí :
WVV People & Culture Assistant (Human Resources) – 01 position/01 vị trí
Work base/Nơi làm việc: Ha Noi
Deadline for application/Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31 Jan 2021
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on WV Vietnam’s career page/ Vui lòng xem thông tin chi tiết trên trang mạng của tổ chức TNTGVN:
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 16,000,000 (FY21) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 420 staff, of which more than 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
The strategic focuses of WVV include: children protection from all forms of abuse, exploitation, violence and injury; reduction of malnutrition rate of children under 5 through integrated approach; sustainable livelihood for poor households to support sustainable well-being of children.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh – Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa – Hung Yen – Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri – Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai – Binh Thuan – DakNong – Ho Chi Minh). WVV’s APs work with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
WVV has a representative office in Hanoi, which is the work-base of about 60 staff.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To provide assistance and support to Senior People and Culture Officer.
- Recruitment of employees and consultants – 45%
- Support in revising and updating job descriptions, and preparing Term of Reference.
- Advertise jobs and consultancy work on internal and external recruitment channels in a timely manner.
- Support in screening and shortlisting potential candidates.
Arrange, prepare and coordinate interview process (documents, interview room, interview invitation, interview result information,…)
- Employment – 40%
- Register new employee/consultant data on Employee Information Management (EIM) system/Consultant Master list accurately and timely
- Prepare and give logistic instructions to new employees and separation
- Support labor registration to DIPSERCO in a timely and accurately manner
- Prepare contracts/ Appendixes and follow up contract extension.
- Maintain and update staff/consultants personal files (hard copies)
- Update all changes of employees/consultants on EIM (Our People system)/Master list timely and accurately
III. Salary and benefit – 10%
- Update staff changes to Finance, Social Insurance, Personal Health and Accident Insurance on a monthly basis.
- Pay trade union fees and claim trade union benefits on a quarterly basis. Ensure that staff receive the benefits in a timely manner.
Follow up and update staff health – check record
- Administration – 5%
- Support to prepare reports if requested
- Do payment to suppliers on Provision
- Place order of material for the PnC department
Other task as required by direct supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- A bachelor degree in a related field, preferably in human resources management and business administration.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge on Human Resource Management functions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and office equipment
- Highly attentive to detail
- Critical thinking
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and a good team player
- Good written and spoken communications skills in English and Vietnamese
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organizational records.
- Willing to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in Human Resource management
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture Department -World Vision International – Vietnam Address: 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi,
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.123) – Ms. Huong Pham
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam