ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATIONFounded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc.). Through information sharing, capacity building, and resource mobilization, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and connect so they can best fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable community development.
POSITION DESCRIPTIONLIN Center for Community Development is seeking a high caliber candidate for the position of Philanthropy Services Coordinator. The person’s primary responsibility is to ensure LIN’s sustainability and development by maintaining and growing relations with corporate and individuals funding partners as well as delivering LIN's philanthropy services & fundraising activities
RESPONSIBILITIESAssist Head of Philanthropy Services in (a) Developing and maintaining relations and partnerships with individual and corporate funding partners b) Developing and executing philanthropy services, fundraising events and other fundraising-related events.
a) Developing and maintaining partnerships
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in delivery of the Donor and Partnerships Strategy: maintaining relations with current donors/funding partners, expanding the network with new corporate and individual philanthropists.
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services raising funds from corporate and individual donors for LIN's annual programs: Narrow the Gap, Annual Cross-Sector Conference, Impact Accelerator, LIN Oi, Minh Di Dau, LIN's Philanthropy Services and others
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in developing & executing programs for Individual philanthropists engagement, mainly tasks including : a) Research and identify opportunities for new ways of raising funds leverage technology & partnerships to expand local revenue sources, b) develop, promote and execute programs/activities for volunteers, c) Follow news, trends and identify opportunities for suitable fundraising campaigns
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in developing and maintaining positive relations with individual and corporate partners and donors
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in raising awareness about community philanthropy and cross-sector partnerships in Vietnam
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in keeping the donors and funding partners updated on the projects/programs’ progress as well as reported as their requested timeline
- Updating & maintaining LIN’s donors management system (civiCRM)
- Assisting Head of Philanthropy Services in developing and executing online fundraising activities
- Assist in managing the annual budget for the Philanthropy Services Department
- In charge of administration work that supports the relations development with donors and partners. i.e draft funding agreements, prepare sponsorship and partnership proposals, presentations.
- b) Assisting and executing fundraising events and other strategic giving education
- Assist in the development and management of annual revenue generating events such as Annual Cross-Sector Conference, Philanthropy educational workshop & programs, Fundraising events, LIN Oi, Minh Di Dau
- Assist in organizing and coordinating Annual Cross-Sector Conference, Philanthropy educational workshops & programs, Fundraising events, and other fundraising-related events.
- Work alongside the Head of Philanthropy Services to develop an annual fundraising plan.
- Coordinate with partners, suppliers and volunteers to deliver event expected results.
- In charge of administration work that supports events & programs organizing such as invitation, post-event/program report, follow-up, ...
PERSON SPECIFICATIONThe Philanthropy Services Coordinator is a multi-functional role that would suit someone who is creative, confident and outgoing, but also well organized and systematic. You must be committed to and passionate about LIN’s vision, mission, and the work that we do, and comfortable presenting and representing the organization in your daily work. You will be working with people at senior levels at corporate as well as high networth individuals. You need to be fluent in English and Vietnamese and able to develop, maintain and foster relationships at this level You will be a self-starter and innovator, a strong coordinator unafraid to research and develop your own fundraising sources and event ideas. Absolute integrity is essential as is the ability to maintain accurate records and produce effective reports on fundraising progress and donor communication With a good eye for details, proactiveness, you will assure the quality of our regular communications with LIN’s donors and event organizing, program coordinating, optimizing all channels, including digital and social media, to best effect. Good knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage. Experience in the NGO or not-for-profit sector is preferred but not essential. Applications are encouraged from suitable candidates in the commercial sector who are committed to building strong communities, and relations between businesses and nonprofits.
REQUIREMENTSEducation: University Degree in Business Development, Business Management, International Relations, Social Work or related field; Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in business development, sales, customer relations, or Marketing
- Experience in relationship-based sales development
- Experience in coordinating programs with multi stakeholders
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in developing and delivering income strategy
- Experience in initiating, organizing, coordinating and managing events, campaigns or projects
- Strong ability to network, communicate effectively and build relationship with various audiences including senior level professionals, heads of companies/organizations and potentially high-profile individuals
- Independent thinker with strong ability to analyze and solve problems ● Ability to multitask, perform effectively under pressure, and work as part of a small team with limited resources
- Strong verbal and good written communication skills (in English and Vietnamese)
- Experience in Fundraising or Philanthropy activities
- An ability to research and initiate new funding sources
- Experience in preparing and submitting proposals for funding
- Excellent pitching and public speaking skills
- Experience in the management of IT platforms, i.e. civiCRM and Myemma
OTHER REQUESTSIn addition to the above requirements, the candidate will:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen
- Have a passion for LIN’s mission and commitment to LIN’s core values
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have opportunities to learn new things
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, proactive and results-oriented
- Friendly, outgoing, strong public speaking, and customer service orientation
APPLICATION & CONTACT INFORMATIONLIN is committed to equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, abilities, and the law. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, geographic or social origin, religion, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by law. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume/CV via email to hr@LINvn.org. Please no phone calls, only applicants being called for an interview will be contacted. Please visit the website: http://www.LINvn.org, for more information about LIN. DEADLINE: 15 March 2021 Please visit this link for full Job description via this link.
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children