- Ensuring an accurate, timely, efficient and transparent process for the entire grant life cycle, from proposal to close;
- Pre-Grant Management, tracking payments, reviewing or producing relevant reports;
- Post-Grant Management and close work with the Safe Online Team on the ongoing monitoring management
- Grant management, monitoring and quality control of results
- Technical support to grant recipients
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Knowledge management and capacity building
- Lead all aspects of managing the grant application process and investment cycles for the Partnership with inputs from the EVAC team and support from Communications colleagues to communicate the results of the proposals externally;
- Establish benchmarks and performance indicators to assess grant applications against EVAC objectives;
- Manage the process for technically reviewing applications including facilitation and operationalization of an Experts Roster or Review Panel;
- With DFAM, prepare required documentations for program review and approval;
- Support DFAM in the preparation of grant agreements and timely disbursement of funds;
- Working with the EVAC team, establish reporting parameters for EVAC grant recipients that allow for aggregation of results where feasible;
- With DFAM, oversee all aspects of grant reporting, including advising on cases where funds may need to be withheld, re-programmed or investigated;
- Maintain oversight of the EVAC grant portfolio; contributes to the development of the EVAC reporting requirements, including data collection, assurance and analysis;
- Contribute to the preparation and submission of progress reports and decision papers to the EVAC governance bodies, including the preparation of materials for all Safe Online Working Group meetings;
- Participate in selected monitoring and evaluation exercises, program reviews and annual reviews with grantees and partners to assess progress.
- Lead the development of alternative funding modalities for the Fund, such as funding private sector companies, in collaboration with DFAM, Supply and Legal colleagues;
- Provide advice to facilitate the preparation of grant applications and related documentation and to ensure alignment of activities with the overall EVAC mission and strategic plan;
- Collaborate with grant recipients throughout all stages of programming to provide support for program preparation, implementation and monitoring for results;
- Provide technical support, guidance and tools for all grantees as needed.
- Develop knowledge exchange and capacity building activities and/or recommend technical policy/papers, strategies and tools to support grant recipients or grant making processes;
- Lead evaluations of the Safe Online portfolio of investments as appropriate, including the management of the procurement process and the uptake of the evaluation results to inform future investment strategies for the Fund via a dissemination plan.
- With DFAM, coordinate/ensure the availability of technical experts to ensure timely support throughout all stages of application, implementation and reporting;
- Prepare policy papers, briefs and other strategic program materials for management use, information and consideration and manage the systematization of processes for effective management of the Fund, particularly the Safe Online portfolio.
The key results have an impact on:
- EVAC Partnership investments are technically sound, based on best practice, aligned with EVAC’s objectives and results framework, and monitored for results;
- EVAC’s grant portfolio is transparently and efficiently managed, in line with UNICEF procedures for due diligence, with an accurate, timely, efficient and transparent process for the entire grant life cycle, from proposal to close is in place;
- Pre-Grant management, tracking payments, reviewing or producing relevant reports are completed in a timely and transparent manner, while Post-grant management and close work with the EVAC team on the ongoing monitoring management are supported effectively
- EVAC well positioned globally as an enabler of more effective, at scale and efficient responses to Ending Violence Against Children and related crises.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following disciplines: education, finance, economics, statistics, social sciences, public administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in grant management and programme portfolio oversight. Programme planning, management, or M&E at the international level, some of which preferably in a developing country is required. Familiarity with issues related to violence against children and online child sexual exploitation and abuse is preferred.
- The profile for the post requires excellent writing ability in English, strong data analysis, the ability to coordinate and manage across a diverse set of stakeholders, strong organizational skills and working on tight timelines.
- Fluency in English is required. A good working knowledge of another UN language, preferably French or Spanish is an asset.
- Leading and supervising (III)
- Formulating strategies/concepts (II)
- Analyzing (III)
- Deciding and initiating action (II)
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)