Term of Reference
|Title||: PR & Communications Assistant|
|Type of Contract||: Full time or part time internship|
|Location||: Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Length of Contract||: 6 months (July 2021 – Dec 2021)|
|Report to||: PR & Communications Manager|
Orbis is a global non-profit organization headquartered in New York that brings people together to fight avoidable blindness. With our network of partners, we mentor, train and inspire local teams to fight blindness in their communities. We believe that no one should live a life of unnecessary blindness, simply because of where they were born.
Since 1982, Orbis has been a pioneer in global eye health, and has worked in 92 countries. Orbis’s story began with our first Flying Eye Hospital, a fully equipped mobile teaching hospital on board an aircraft. In addition to our Flying Eye Hospital programs, we have long-term programs in countries including Bangladesh, China, Ethiopia, India, South Africa, Vietnam and Zambia – with additional programs in parts of Latin America and the Caribbean.
2. Job Summary:
Orbis Vietnam aims at supporting the community, especially young generation, by providing the working opportunities in the organization. Internship program with Orbis enables students and fresh graduate to work in a recognized international organization, learning from leaders while sharpen their expertise as well as interpersonal skills.
The position will support PR and Communications Manager to implement branding, communications and PR activities that help to promote the organization profile and image in public nationally and internationally.
3. Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support to implement Orbis communications plans.
- Provide supports for event, campaign, and media trip, donor visits.
- Support the management of modern communication platforms, including Orbis Vietnam website and facebook fanpage…
- Support in developing communications publications and telling engaging stories.
- Support the translation of Vietnamese-English and vice versa.
- Other tasks as assigned.
4. Required Education and Experience:
- Last year student or fresh graduate, preferable International Relations, Communication and Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in social media engagement
- Good eye for page layouts and design
- Clear understanding of the key components in brand management
- Good personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Adheres to Orbis values, which are: Trust, Commitment, Accountability, Caring, Excellent.
Interested candidates can send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Application for PR & Communications Assistant position" in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: June 30, 2020
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam