As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3)Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
In 2013, the GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) was established, and energy was set as a priority area of cooperation between the two governments. With its long coastline and rich natural resources, Viet Nam’s climate and topography offers a solid potential for renewable energy (RE) development. The National Power Development Plan VIII (PDPVIII) for 2021 – 2030, with a vision to 2045 targets to increase the proportion of RE to 15-20% and 25-30% by 2030 and 2045 respectively. To support Vietnamese Government in achieving these targets, the ESP is working in various action areas to develop renewable energy and energy efficiency markets.
The main commissioning parties of the ESP is the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU). A number of projects are currently ongoing:
- Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Solar (CIRTS): 2021 - 2025
- Clean, Affordable and Secure Energy for South East Asia (CASE): 2020 - 2024
- Solar-Aquaculture Habitats as Resource-Efficient and Integrated Multilayer Production Systems (SHRIMPS): 2019 - 2023
- Climate Protection through Sustainable Bioenergy Markets in Viet Nam (BEM): 2019 - 2023
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (4E): 2015 - 2023
- Smart Grids for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (SGREEE): 2017 - 2021
- Project Development Programme (PDP): 2011 - 2023
In this context, the ESP is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
PR & Communications Officer “ESP” Duty station: Hanoi Contract duration: 1 year, starting from May 2021 with possible extension
- Manage ESP’s corporate design and its other projects
- Develop corporate design of new projects within ESP when required
- Manage all the Programme’s PR and communications database and visual products including photos, videos, fact files, brochures, promotional items, packaging design...
- Produce and manage digital design solutions for a variety of uses websites, email templates, social media graphics, presentations....
- Design, edit and update design files of the Programme’s presentations, publications, reports, PR materials, etc. when required
- Work with cross-functional teams to take ideas from concept to execution, interprets the inceptive ideas into a design that can be effectively used for the projects’ activities
- Work with the Programme’s partners (Authorities of Ministry of Industry and Trade, EVN...) to support the design-related work when needed
- Give guidance to the Programme’s design suppliers and control quality of PR’s products in terms of color code, text font and size, logos arrangement, image use...
- Design other daily work at ESP and events when requested
- Ensure consistency in designs across ESP’s projects
- Act as a visual advisor for the Programme’s PR work when requested
- Other PR and communications duties and tasks, including content writing, PR visual concept and event support at the request of management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Communications or a related field
- At least 05 years of experience working in a role specializing in graphic design
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of using Adobe Premier or a similar software for video editing
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Language skills: Vietnamese as a mother tongue; fluency in English
- Good aesthetic
- High degree of flexibility and dynamic work ethic
- Autonomy / Self-Management
- Team spirit, while at the same time possessing the necessary assertiveness to produce good results
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 20th March 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the PR&Coms Officer–ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download HERE.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)