Private Sector Partnerships and Financing Advisor
Location – Hanoi, Vietnam
Tracking Code – 10554
Detailed JD - https://bit.ly/3rvx8BmResponsibilities The Private Sector Partnership and Financing Advisor’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify, assess, and recommend potential private sector partners and partnership opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization, and management of innovative private sector partnerships.
- Provide technical assistance to the “HIV private sector network” to improve and strengthen the private sector partnership and investment in HIV-related goods and services.
- Provide technical assistance to develop and maintain a database of private partnership activities.
- Monitor the development and implementation of activities related to private sector partnerships and financing.
- Advise on an appropriate financial structure and plan for local governments, community-based organizations, and social enterprises to effectively deliver HIV goods and services; and support partners to develop new models for covering the costs of HIV goods and services, including social impact investing and blended financing models.
- Develop and implement mentorship programs to offer subject-specific trainings for community-based organizations and social enterprises.
- Provide technical support to community-based organizations and social enterprises to enhance their business capacities toward achieving sustainability and self-reliance.
- Provide technical assistance to community-based organizations and social enterprises to develop and implement their plans for increasing and mobilizing capital and investment from private investors.
- Identify opportunities for establishing and strengthening contractual relationships with private health care providers; and design and implement programs to facilitate capacity building and negotiation.
- Work collaboratively with other implementing partners and programs to leverage existing platforms and resources.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the project as may become necessary.
- MBA (or a Master degree in a relevant field), or PhD in Health Economics, Health Policy, or Management.
- At least 5 years of experience conducting research and implementing projects related to private sector partnerships and health financing.
- Highly collaborative work style with demonstrated experience building, managing, and engaging relationships and partnerships.
- Excellent networking and work relations with government authorities and health partners.
- Demonstrated experience working with the private sector to promote sustainable solutions in health.
- Experience working on HIV/AIDS issues.
- Knowledge of current Vietnamese policies, agencies, and non-governmental organizations working in HIV prevention; knowledge of US government policies and international non-governmental organizations also an asset.
- Excellent understanding of the sociocultural issues and nuances of working in communities with vulnerable populations.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
HOW TO APPLY: All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https (https://bit.ly/3rvx8Bm) or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Asia/Global Health Programs)
Deadline for applications: April 10, 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)