The Private Sector Partnership and Financing Advisor’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify, assess, and recommend potential private sector Partners and Partnership Opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization, and management of innovative Private Sector Partnerships.
- Provide technical assistance to the “HIV private sector network” to improve and strengthen the Private Sector Partnership and investment in HIV-related goods and services.
- Provide technical assistance to develop and maintain a database of Private partnership activities.
- Monitor the development and implementation of activities related to Private sector partnerships and Financing.
- Advise on an appropriate financial structure and plan for community-based organizations and social enterprises to effectively deliver HIV goods and services; and support partners to develop new models for covering the costs of HIV goods and services, including social impact investing and blended financing models.
- Provide technical support to community-based organizations and social enterprises to enhance their business capacities toward achieving sustainability and self-reliance.
- Provide technical assistance to community-based organizations and social enterprises to develop and implement their plans for increasing and mobilizing capital and investment from private investors.
- Work collaboratively with other implementing partners and programs to leverage existing platforms and resources.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the project as may become necessary.
- Bachelor degree (or a Master degree) in Business Administration or Health Economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in working with Private sector in investment and start-up business.
- Highly collaborative work style with demonstrated experience building, managing, and engaging relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience working with the private sector to promote sustainable solutions in health.
- Excellent understanding of the sociocultural issues and nuances of working in communities with vulnerable populations.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
Location: Ha Noi
Deadline: 27/5/2021*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.* HOW TO APPLY: All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF