- Are you a citizen or permanent resident of Vietnam?
- Individualized, tailored support to enhance the fellow's achievement personal and professional goals
- Personalized learning plans and access to learning resources (courses, conferences, mentoring) based on fellow's learning style and preferences.
- Access to broad professional networks to enhance peer learning and knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical support to the NTP network, to strengthen the quality of drugs and commodities quantification, distribution, and management.
- Support the NTP supply chain team to coordinate supervision and monitoring of procurement and supply chain management at provincial TB facilities.
- Provide recommendations to improve the NTP drugs and commodities supply chain.
- Work closely with NTP's technical teams and partners to develop annual and ad-hoc plans for drugs and commodities procurement.
- Support the NTP in the implementation and monitoring procurement plans to ensure timely initiation of procurement.
- Provide technical support to NTP program and technical staff throughout the procurement process.
- Work closely with NTP program and technical staff to develop, implement and monitor drugs and commodities distribution plans to ensure uninterrupted supply of TB drugs and commodities to TB facilities at provincial and district levels.
- Support the NTP to maintain procurement and distribution tracking and reporting systems.
- approximate 10% time
- Demonstrate proficiency across the core global health competencies defined as development practice, cross cultural awareness, communication, capacity strengthening, public health ethics, health equity, gender equality and global burden of disease that is necessary for persons practicing in global health.
- Apply TB and procurement and supply chain knowledge to strengthen program.
- Apply and distinguish international standards within technical/content area to support programming.
- Cultivate leadership skills based on the STAR GH mentorship curriculum to effectively facilitate capacity building and knowledge sharing activities amongst staff and peers.
- Expand access to knowledge and resources through networking and collaborative practice within global health.
- Minimum 7 years of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies procurement and supply chain management technical experience with master's degree in health sciences, business management, supply chain management, or other relevant field or at a minimum of 9 years of relevant technical experience with bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with NTP and organizations working on TB network supply chain.
- Experience in conducting trainings and capacity building.
- Experience in summarizing best practices which can be shared across a diverse group of stakeholders on supply chain management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication and writing skills.
- Strong team-building and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to changing work priorities and environment.
- Vietnamese citizenship or Vietnam permanent residency required.
- Bidding qualification is preferable.
- Experience with Global Fund or foreign funders' procurement policies and implementation is an advantage.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children