WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
We are looking for a Procurement Assistant, based in Ha Noi.
Under the direct supervision of the Procurement Coordinator, the Procurement Assistant is assigned to carry out efficient coordination, facilitation of procurement activities within WWF-Viet Nam to ensure they adhere to WWF-Vietnam and Donor’s procurement policies and regulations.
- Coordinate and participate in procurement activities in line with WWF-Vietnam and Donor’s procurement policies and regulations;
- Work closely with the program teams to provide proper support from procurement perspective in drafting TOR, bidding document, tender evaluation, to ensure compliance of procurement decisions;
- Due diligence checks of suppliers and consultants as part of tender evaluation;
- Jointly perform annual review of preferred/trusted suppliers list;
- Prepare, publish and distribute procurement opportunities;
- Coordinate the receiving and opening of tender documents;
- A University degree, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: business administration, management or business law, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, English language. Master Degree or Professional Certification in relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and office management systems;
- Proven experience as an office administrator, procurement officer/consultant or other related relevant role;Familiarity with office management procedures and basic financial/contract management principles
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply
The detailed terms of references are attached to this email. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
For external candidates outside the WWF network, please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line of the email: Procurement Assistant - Full name
The deadline is Aug 31st, 2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross