Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”), implementing the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is looking for a qualified local professional to fill the position of
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Duration of the Activity.
Background: The purpose of the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, including those led by vulnerable populations. With this activity, USAID/Vietnam is supporting Vietnam’s competitiveness: vertically at the policy, market and firm level; and horizontally by working along the entire spectrum of enterprise growth models, from household businesses transforming into registered firms to small firms on the cusp of scaling up. The Activity is comprised of four inter-related Objectives. Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”) is implementing this Activity on behalf of USAID.
Position Objective, Generally Applicable Functions, and Specific Tasks
A. Position Objective: Support the Operations manager and Director of Finance, Administration and Compliance (DFAC), and the IPS-C Project team members in managing vendor payments and records, as well as micro-purchases. Work with Deloitte U.S. Procurement Group on conducting procurements in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and internal policies and procedures.
B. General Functions of the Position. In coordination with the Operations manager, s/he will support all purchases and procurement actions for the IPS-C. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage process of Requests for Quotations (RFQ) for all IPS-C purchases;
- Support Operations Manager to purchase all needed office consumables including signing for goods received, and receiving invoices;
- Maintain files for all IPS-C vendors including but not limited to purchase orders, invoices, and amendments to agreements;
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests. Prepare price comparative tables;
- In close coordination with the Deloitte GPS Procurement Manager work on all procurements above $10,000. Actions will include conducting market research, developing bidders list, advise technical staff on development of statements of work, coordinate proposal evaluations, liaise with Deloitte US Procurement Group on procurement actions and support post-award subcontract management;
- Ensure all procurement are in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and Deloitte's procurement policies;
- Supervise guide Procurement Assistant when conducting purchases and procurements;
- Closely work with the Operations Manager and Event Manager in maintaining schedule and arrangement for Project events;
- Perform any other tasks associated with purchasing and procurements, as it may be required.
C. Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7 Years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- Professional fluency in English required (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience in a procurement position
- Attention to detail, ability to meet and exceed deadlines, self-motivated with excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Demonstrated organizational management skills required to track staff movements, activities, reports, data and ensure complete and accurate record management
- Strong Knowledge of procurement best practices
- Experience with conducting procurement under US Government regulations and working experience on USAID-funded projects is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV with the Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 on June 11, 2021. Please include three references at the bottom of your CV.
Note: In the subject line please indicate name of the position to which you are applying.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank