Program and Administration Specialist - Clean Cities, Blue Ocean (CCBO)
The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean project in Vietnam, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Program and Administration Specialist. This position will be located in the Country office in Hanoi.
The CCBO activity is a five-year initiative of USAID which will serve as USAID's flagship program to target ocean plastics directly at their source in cities and towns. The project works to prevent ocean plastic pollution by building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and solid waste management (SWM) in urban and peri-urban settings, particularly in riverine and coastal areas. CCBO works with multiple USAID missions on country-specific implementation of national and local activities, and with USAID/Washington on global-level activities.
Under supervision of the CCBO Vietnam Finance and Administration Manager and the VASI Deputy Director for International Development, the Program and Administration Specialist is responsible for providing administration and coordination with VASI in the preparations support as well as assist the management of a transparent, effective, and efficient procurement process for all material resources in support of project operations and for ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet Tetra Tech standards.
- University/Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, management, or similar field (relevant experience and another university degree may substitute for the degrees mentioned).
- Minimum of two years of experience in an equivalent position. Experience working with the Government Vietnam and on a donor-funded project with similar procurement rules to USAID is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Must be a Vietnamese national.
For more details of works please refer to attached JD.
To be considered applicants must be submit the following part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and if noted above, any additional requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Apply online here
Organisation Name: CCOB Project
Application Deadline: Sun, 2021-10-31
21/10/2021The Oxford Unniversity Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU)
31/10/2021Save the Children
27/10/2021Save the Children
21/10/2021Save the Children
27/10/2021Save the Children
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV