Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Expected starting date: 1 Jul 2023
Working station: Hanoi office with possible travel to provinces.
Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population (C.CIHP) is a Vietnamese NGO registered under VUSTA since 2008. We are working in the fields of public health, health equity, gender and gender-based violence, reproductive and sexual health, and disability and mental health.
C.CIHP is currently looking for 01 qualified candidates to join Disability and Mental Health program. The contract term is 12-month and will be renewed annually. The current funding for the positions is guaranteed to mid-2025 and expected to extend to 2026.
C.CIHP as the Prime is in charge of coordination and sub-contractors’ management, making sure the effective and high-quality implementation of project activities toward the goal to improve quality of life of persons with disabilities in Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue and Quang Nam provinces. The specific objectives of the project are as below:
- Health and Rehabilitation services are expanded; health status and quality of life of persons with disabilities are improved. This objective will be achieved through strengthening the rehabilitation service system, particularly in: 1) service delivery; 2) assistive products and assistive technologies development; 3) Capacity enhancement for rehabilitation practitioners;
- Social services expanded; social inclusion and direct support to persons with disabilities enhanced. This objective is achieved through strengthening local capacity in providing specific services for persons with disabilities including 1) provision of home-based care for persons with disabilities; 2) provision of psychological health for persons with disabilities and their families; 3) developing a peer support network for persons with disabilities to facilitate social inclusion;
- Disability policies improved; public attitude is improved; barriers are reduced to ensure social integration of persons with disabilities.
Report to: (1) Program officers; (2) Procurement and Contracting officer
Reported by: Interns
Collaborated with: (1) Finance team; (2) Communication officer
Main tasks: (1) Administration and logistics arrangement for project office and project team business trips; (2) Supporting program officers and/or coordinator to organize logistics for the workshop/ training/ meeting/ events hosted by CCIHP and/or donor, GNV project owner; (3) Supporting Procurement and Contracting officer to complete paperwork for consultancy contract and service/supplies/equipment purchase; (4) Supporting technical activities implementation
Program assistants are expected to:
1. Administration and logistics arrangement for project office and project team business trips:
- Daily administration for project office, including supplies management and supporting routine payment for office operation
- Set up and minutes taking for team meetings
- Organizing and filing project documents in the online filing system
- Planning and preparing logistics documents for project team business trips, and collaborate with finance team for booking services (budget estimation for advance, venue, accommodation, car, air ticket etc.)
- Preparing documents (draft and scan) to inform local partners and stakeholders on the business trips and activities by Prime in the sites
- Logistics arrangement for the workshop/ training/ meeting/ events, including planning for organizational activities, seeking for appropriate venue and services, providing logistics guidance to participants, and completion of administrative paperwork for payment (venue, accommodation, participants etc.)
- Supporting with documents/ materials format and dissemination to participants (online or printed versions)
- Collaborating with communication officer to prepare banner and standees, and other promotion products if any
- Supporting minutes taking/recording for project documentation
- Collecting documents/ presentation materials/ technical reports/ pictures for project filing
3. Supporting Procurement and Contracting officer to complete paperwork for contract and purchase, especially the ones related to logistics for business trips/ events, and supplies for office operation.
4. Supporting technical activities implementation:
- Translating materials/ documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
- Supporting to prepare materials/ documents: putting text to slides, formatting slides/handouts
- Supporting technical activities at basic/ simple level during the fieldtrips under the supervision of program officers
- Proved logical thinking and well-organized capacity
- Proactive and willing to learn new things;
- Good communicator in both writing and speaking in English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible to handle multi-tasks
- Having experiences in projects/activities supporting marginalized population or persons with disabilities is an advantage
- Ready to take business trip to the intervention provinces
- Friendly and self-development working environment;
- Competitive salary to be decided during contract negotiation (based the proved capacity and salary history of the candidates, the available personnel budget, and C.CIHP salary scale);
- Annual salary review, the 13rd month-salary, and full insurance scheme.
- Other benefits according to C.CIHP regulations.
How to apply
Interested candidates submit (1) Resume in English with clear description of their background and working experiences that relevant to the applied position, and contact of 3 referees; (2) A cover letter in English to explain why they are qualified for the applied position; via email to Ms. Uyen Vu at email@example.com with specific title of the applied position in the email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
C.CIHP is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. C.CIHP does not discriminate based on gender, gender identity or sexual orientation, and disability status.
Candidates can follow the link below for more information:https://ccihp.org/media/PA_TOR_recruiment_USAID.docx
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi