- Reported to: Project Officer
- Department: Programs
- Weekly Hrs: 20 hours/ 40 hours
✅ I. Tasks and responsibilities:
Project assistant will help the Project Manager to accomplish tasks on time, as follows:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects
- Research, find information, synthesize documents
- Translate documents, prepare and handle paperwork.
- Other tasks assigned by the Program team
✅ II. Qualifications:
- Have major / interested in sustainable development, climate change, environment, social work is preferred
- NGO/NPO orientation.
✅ III. Skills:
- Teamwork and individuals, collaborating with departments and with external partners.
- Enthusiastic, humble, careful
- Good communication and communication skills.
- Multitasks, can-do attitude, able to work under high pressure.
- Willing to work on weekend (events, projects)
- Good in English is preferred.
✅ IV. Benefits:
- Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity
- Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences
- Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector
- Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes
- Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, including a Letter of Motivation to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Project Assistant Intern_Full name.
✅ Deadline: 30/06/2022.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact