Centre for Marinelife Conservation and Community Development (MCD) was established in 2003 under the Vietnam Association of Marine Science and Technology with the license granted by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam (License A-088). Inherited experience from the Live Reef Fish Trade Reform Program as part of the joint partnership between the US based NGO called International Marinelife Alliance (IMA) and the former Ministry of Fisheries of Vietnam for period 1999-2002, since 2003 MCD was formed and performed as a Vietnamese non-governmental non-profit organization (VNGO).
MCD recognizes the interdependency of coastal communities and marine ecosystems.
Coastal and marine environment must be protected to ensure the livelihoods and quality of life for local people. MCD wishes to contribute to harmonizing conservation with socio-economic development. Therefore, since its establishment, MCD has been fully devoted to coastal ecosystem conservation and community livelihoods development. From 2008, as climate change emerged as a big challenge internationally and locally, MCD started to embed climate change considerations and responses into its strategies and work. Until now, MCD’s focus of works includes environment & natural resources management, community sustainable livelihood development, communications and policy advocacy, in which climate change response, disaster risk reduction, gender equality are the cross-cutting issues.
- Assist in planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting activities related to community livelihood development, fisheries resources management, gender equality, and climate change adaptation, as required by the projects and MCD.
- Assist in conducting research, survey, evaluation of collected data and other project activities when required;
- Assist in coordinating the application of project management system under MCD to ensure compliance and increase the effectiveness of project planning, monitoring and reporting;
- Assist in conducting communication for project activities (including development of community livelihoods, gender equality, sustainable management of aquatic resources, adaptation to climate change) and for MCD;
- Participate in the development of Green Light House Program, promote the participation of youth and disadvantaged groups including women in community development, practice of sustainable livelihoods, and response to climate change.
- University graduates (postgraduate is an advantage) in one of the relevant fields / majors and fields such as: agriculture, natural resources and environment, communication and community development, economics and business administration;
- Interested in community development and social equality;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, inquisitive, honest; love social work;
- Ability to use computer proficiency, internet, office computer software;
- Ability for good communications and presentation by topic;
- Listening and speaking in basic English, good reading skill (good English skills are an advantage);
- A minimum internship period of 6 months can be committed.
Work place and deadline:
- Selected candidates will work at the Head Office of MCD in Hanoi and go on a local business trip as required by the job.
- The internship term is a minimum of 6 months, from October 5, 2020 to April 4, 2021, can be extended according to the needs and commitments of both parties.
The interested candidates submit an application (in Vietnamese ) as attached template, CV, relevant qualifications and other reference documents to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before September 25, 2020
Subject mail: [MCD – 092020] Program Assistant Intern – Fullname
For more information, please visit www.mcdvietnam.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam