Job DescriptionThe Program Assistant (PA) leads the delivery of projects and programs of AIP Foundation in the Vietnam Country Office, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders. The PA is expected to report to and is supervised by the assigned Program Manager (PM). The responsibilities listed below are inclusive, but not exhaustive, of the role. It is reasonable to assume that additional tasks will be requested, as and when needed.
- Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Status: Full-time; Temporary (November 2023 – June 4, 2024)
- Application due: 30 November 2023
- Starting date: As soon as possible
BackgroundAIP Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives on the roads and increasing access to safe, equitable, and sustainable mobility for all. We envision a world with zero road injuries and fatalities. Beyond empowering underserved road user communities, AIP Foundation tackles injustice related to youth engagement, workers' rights, gender equality, and environmental issues. For further information, please visit www.aip-foundation.org
WHO WE ARE
50 passionate humans making the world a better place
An inclusive and women-led non-profit
A blend of local and international employees implementing programs in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand.
- Support Ho Chi Minh City-based Program Managers to implement some components of large-scale projects and programs.
- Provide logistical support for program implementation and carry out administrative tasks, including project update, translation of English – Vietnamese – English, managing invoices and preparing expense reports, project database management & filing
- Assist in organizing events, workshops, trainings, related to road safety, including logistical arrangements, participant communication, and materials preparation
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of programs activities
- Assist the Program Manager(s) in monitoring program activities conducted by partners to ensure adherence to the work plan
- Support the Program Manager(s) in developing program materials, including presentations, reports, and training materials
- Assist the Program Manager(s) and/or Country Manager in developing and maintaining positive partnerships with key stakeholders, including sponsors, government departments, school staff, and students.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure effective communication and coordination among program stakeholders
- Support Program Manager(s) and Country Manager in preparing reports to the donors and related Government partners such as PACCOM, NTSC, MOET, etc.
- Participate in regular team meetings, workshops, and trainings to enhance professional development and contribute to program improvement
- Manage agencies, vendors, and suppliers involved in the program implementation process.
- Perform any other tasks as required by Program Manager(s) and Country Manager
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field (preferable).
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible attitude towards work and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player with enthusiasm for collaborative work.
- Honest and trustworthy.
PREFERRED: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Experience working with high school and university students and teachers
How to apply
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTSApplications are due 30 November 2023. However, please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references with their email address and telephone number to our AIP Foundation email address at: email@example.com.Applications will be carefully vetted – including working history and background checks. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer