Program Associate- CVIA Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management
Job Title: Program Associate
Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China
Division: Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access
Tracking Code: 10410
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and Chinese and applicants must have legal authorization to work in China to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to manage vaccine projects with partners in China.
The China Program focuses on bringing more effective and affordable health products to the public market in developing countries. We collaborate closely with our partners to reach that goal.
- Work with the Project Leader, the Senior Project Manager, project team and external partners to assist with the overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans, and milestones for the project.
- For both internal and external efforts, enable project success by tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks.
- Assist with team meetings, ensuring focused agendas and clear outcomes captured succinctly.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Coordinate clinical trial activities with the clinical functional team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of donor reports.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of new grant proposals, or the revision of existing proposals.
- Organize meetings, conference calls with partners and maintain records. ∙ Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in life sciences, public health, chemistry or relevant engineering discipline. Previous work experience in matrixed organizational structure preferred.
- 3-5 years of in implementing project activities, preferably in biopharmaceuticals.
- Preferred knowledge of project management, project reporting and risk management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the product development process, including clinical development, for biologics (vaccine-specific experience preferred).
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict management.
- Ability to work effectively on fast-paced, complex projects with a global team.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with cloud-based applications such as Box and Smartsheet desired.
- Functional experience in biologics development (e.g. basic research, CMC, clinical, etc.) desired.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Must have legal authorization to work in China.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process. ∙ All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page. ∙ Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply HERE.
DEADLINE: As soon as possible.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi