- Work with the Project Leader, the Senior Project Manager, project team and external partners to assist with the overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans, and milestones for the project.
- For both internal and external efforts, enable project success by tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks.
- Assist with team meetings, ensuring focused agendas and clear outcomes captured succinctly.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Coordinate clinical trial activities with the clinical functional team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of donor reports.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of new grant proposals, or the revision of existing proposals.
- Organize meetings, conference calls with partners and maintain records. ∙ Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in life sciences, public health, chemistry or relevant engineering discipline. Previous work experience in matrixed organizational structure preferred.
- 3-5 years of in implementing project activities, preferably in biopharmaceuticals.
- Preferred knowledge of project management, project reporting and risk management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the product development process, including clinical development, for biologics (vaccine-specific experience preferred).
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict management.
- Ability to work effectively on fast-paced, complex projects with a global team.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with cloud-based applications such as Box and Smartsheet desired.
- Functional experience in biologics development (e.g. basic research, CMC, clinical, etc.) desired.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process. ∙ All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page. ∙ Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam