- Work with the Project Leader, the Senior Project Manager, project team and external partners to assist with the overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans, and milestones for the project.
- For both internal and external efforts, enable project success by tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks.
- Assist with team meetings, ensuring focused agendas and clear outcomes captured succinctly.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Coordinate clinical trial activities with the clinical functional team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of donor reports.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of new grant proposals, or the revision of existing proposals.
- Organize meetings, conference calls with partners and maintain records. ∙ Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in life sciences, public health, chemistry or relevant engineering discipline. Previous work experience in matrixed organizational structure preferred.
- 3-5 years of in implementing project activities, preferably in biopharmaceuticals.
- Preferred knowledge of project management, project reporting and risk management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the product development process, including clinical development, for biologics (vaccine-specific experience preferred).
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict management.
- Ability to work effectively on fast-paced, complex projects with a global team.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with cloud-based applications such as Box and Smartsheet desired.
- Functional experience in biologics development (e.g. basic research, CMC, clinical, etc.) desired.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process. ∙ All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page. ∙ Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
28/01/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
28/02/2022Vietnam Public Health Association (VPHA)
04/03/2022WHO - World Health Organization
28/01/2022Save The Children International
27/01/2022Save The Children International
21/01/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
06/02/2022Save the Children
30/01/2022Save the Children
27/01/2022Save the Children
10/02/2022Save the Children
26/01/2022Managament and Sustainable Developement Institute (MSD)