Title: Program Associate, Hanoi Vietnam
Junior-level, Full-time Consultant to be converted to Staff position
ABA ROLI is seeking a Program Associate to be based in Hanoi, Vietnam, to ensure effective support of daily administration of office tasks and functions and to assist the Program Director(s) in managing programs, budget planning, and monitoring and evaluation of program activities. The Program Associate will work on program activities to advance the rule of law in partnership with legal institutions in Vietnam, such as training of lawyers to providing free legal services to victims of human trafficking, organizing mock trials for law students with universities, developing the criminal trial advocacy skills of lawyers, prosecutors and judges, and strengthening the regulation of money laundering in the casino sector in Vietnam.
The Program Associate will support programs until August 2022, with potential for extension.
- Facilitate the implementation of programs by providing administrative assistance, logistical support, technical and non-technical input as requested by the Program Director(s)
- Prepare correspondences to partners as requested;
- Assist in providing inputs to project reports, feedback forms for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) purposes and contribute to project design;
- Track and update M&E results on the ABA ROLI’s M&E platform.
Procurement and logistics support:
- Provide logistical support, for example, soliciting vendors for procurement actions, market research, contract preparation;
- Provide logistic support for all program activities, including organizing workshops, conferences, and meetings;
- Provide logistical arrangements for program-related domestic and international travel, including ticket booking, car rent booking, visa application, lodging, and airport pick-up for all program-related travels as requested;
- Assist in processing project invoices and expense reports.
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English as requested.
- Abide by all local laws, ABA ROLI’s and donors’ policies and procedures;
- Performs other related duties as required.
- University degree in Social Sciences (Law, Economics, Finance, Commerce and/or Accounting).
- At least one year of relevant professional experience, ideally more.
- Experience with international organizations, embassies and law firms is desirable.
- Advanced IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion when working with confidential documents and information.
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English is desirable.
- Ability to travel within Vietnam.
- Interest in and commitment to the rule of law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
ABA ROLI is a non-profit program that implements legal reform, governance, anti-corruption and civil society capacity building programs in more than 50 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 500 professional staff working abroad and, in its Washington, D.C. office.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV to Ms. Jacqueline Grant at email@example.com by January 4, 2021. Please state in the subject line “Application for Program Associate”.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to follow up with candidates who are selected for interviews. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and this position may be filled prior to the close date.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam