Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. Weenvision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all(irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support andnetworking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking an ethical and responsible candidate for the position of Program Coordinator for Community Program. The person’s primary responsibility is to coordinate with different stakeholders such as experts, volunteers, nonprofits, and business partners to implement LIN programs and projects including, but not limited to, online and offline capacity strengthening programs, database system, and online platforms in order to provide knowledge and skills, and nurture the local nonprofits for the sustainable development of local communities in Vietnam.
– Conduct researches to upgrade training formats and platforms;
– Prepare budgeting projections, activity plan and quarterly & annual reports of the responsible programs;
– Recruit and work with experts to develop training structure, curriculum and materials;
– Build and maintain a solid relationship with expert and skilled volunteers in diverse
backgrounds from business to nonprofit sectors;
– Promote the programs; and
– Follow-up to measure and evaluate the impact of the program.
– University Degree, preferably in social sciences, training, sociology or community development.
– Minimum of two-year project management experience.
– Good written and verbal communication skills (in English and Vietnamese).
– Ability to work with different members from corporate to nonprofit sectors.
– Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web 2.0.
– Strong teamwork, problem solving, and negotiation skills;
– Basic knowledge of community development and understanding of social issues.
Please visit this link for full JD: http://bit.ly/3nIxYZG
We are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealine: 15 January 2021
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/11/2020SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
02/02/2021Save the Children