Training Program Coordinator Officer
Responding to the growing demand for high-quality training in Economics, Data Science and Finance from academia (college students, lecturers, and researchers in the field of economics, finance, and business administration) as well as private sectors (businesses), the Center for Advanced Studies in Economics and Data Science (CASED) was officially established under the Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN). CASED is directed by Professor Le Van Cuong (from the French National Center for Scientific Research).
CASED is currently seeking applicants for the position of Program Coordinator Officer.
Location: Ha Noi
Description of Assignment
The program coordinator will serve as a link connecting CASED’s management board, its lecturers and students. She/he will be in charge of the following primary responsibilities:
- Assist the CASED management board in the development, implementation, and marketing of the training courses;
- Assist and monitor the recruitment of lecturers for the center’s training courses;
- Provide support to lecturers to ensure a smooth training process;
- Plan, organize and monitor the exam/test according to CASEDS regulations;
- Assist the management board in managerial financial activities, including tuition fee collection and settlement of training and other expenses following CASED regulations;
- Provide assistance and advisory to the management board to handle and the training programs (i.e., program evaluation methods, recruitment, advertising, events, etc.);
- Obtain, store, manage and update student records;
- Recruit students for the center’s training courses as required;
- Promote CASED and its training courses through internet and social media platform (Facebook, website, forum…)
- Perform other tasks when required by the management board.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant degrees.
- Good understanding of the education sector and experience in training program coordinating as well as student recruiting.
- Experience in designing and executing communication activities.
- Proactive, willing to take initiatives, demonstrate good problem-solving skills, and have a creative approach to communication.
- Very good command of English and Vietnamese (both verbal and written).
- Competitive salary with attractive performance-based incentives;
- Opportunities to participate in CASED’s training courses and other activities;
- Opportunities to connect with network of excellent professors, experts and lecturers in Viet Nam and abroad
- Opportunities to develop marketing, communication and management skills in the field of education;
- Opportunities to gain knowledge on economics, finance and other fields
- Enjoy an open, friendly and supportive working environment
Expected starting date: September 2021
Deadline for application: August 22 2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross