“The American Red Cross seeks to prevent and alleviate human suffering around the world by responding to disasters, building safer, more resilient communities, and educating future humanitarians. In the coming years the American Red Cross will deepen and expand its programming around the world while also working to strengthen the global Red Cross Red Crescent network, in order to deliver vital help and hope to some of the most vulnerable communities”
The American Red Cross (AmRC) Vietnam Delegation seeks an enthusiastic Program Intern to support AmRC’s project “Building Resilience to Natural Hazards in Center Vietnam – Phase 3”. The project is implemented by a Consortium of AmRC, Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC), Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Plan International Vietnam (Plan), Save the Children (SC), and HelpAge International Vietnam (HAIV) in four central provinces, including Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ha Tinh, and Quang Tri. AmRC, in this project, is working with and through VNRC to implement CBDRM activities in urban cities of Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, and Ha Tinh provinces.
The position will be based in the AmRC Vietnam Delegation office in Hanoi and will require travel to field sites in the different project provinces when necessary. The Program Intern will report to the Program Coordinator of AmRC. This is expected for full-time position in 6-month duration and starting from early of December 2020.
- Provide support in interpretation/translation from Vietnamese to English and vice versa;
- Develop videos and infographics, edit pictures for communication/awareness raising activities;
- Contribute to build and maintain project visibilities through social medias;
- Provide support in taking minutes both in Vietnamese and English;
- Provide support in monitoring and evaluation, including data collection, data entry;
- Provide logistic supports for project workshop/events when necessary;
- Support other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor or similar degree (applicants that are waiting for bachelor degree are acceptable)
- Ability to work effectively within a team or individual with positive attitude
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher), good knowledge of Google tools (Calendars, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms…), familiarity with picture and video editing software.
- Knowledge of Disaster risk reduction is preferred but not required.
How to apply
Applicants should sent their resume and motivation letter (that clearly define their expectations) to email firstname.lastname@example.org with title: Application to Program Intern at American Red Cross_name
Deadlines for submission
Interest candidates are encouraged to submit the application no later than 17.00 PM, November 15, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)